"Hahaha yes we did...and it was soooo hahaha funny!" Mason said as he continues to laugh.

Alex just looked at me and swept my loose hair behind my ear.

"I'll be in my study room." He said.

As he was to walk away I grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay and watch with us?" I said looking directly at him.

He just smiled and nodded. I scooted a bit so he can sit in the sofa with us.

Mason and Simon also joined us in watching and I laughed as I see their faces while they get scared every time someone dies.

I can feel myself getting sleepy. I closed ny eyes for a bit.

Alex's P.O.V

When Nathalia asked me if I could stay and watch with them. I knew I couldn't decline her. So I nodded and watched with them.

I find it adorable when she gets scared she would bury her face in my chest when she gets scared and then after she would apologize.

"Dude. Nathalia's already asleep." Mason said.

"Oh..Yeahhh Let's draw on her face!" Simon suggested.

I just frowned at their plans and stared at them. Their smiles already vanished. Instead they glanced down and kept quiet.

I gently lifted Nathalia and tooke her to my room where I let her rest.

I just sad beside her and brushed her hair and I watched her sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

Nathalia's a sweet girl. But don't get me wrong I see her as a little sister. She's so sweet yet so fragile. I just hope nothing bad happens to her.

When I look at Alex and her I can see that there's already something in their glances.

In the world of mafia. Our enemy would always be ready to kill just bring you down.

The mafia world is the survival of the fittest.

*riiiiiiiing*

"Hello?" I answered.

"H-harry...this is e-van."

"Are you okay??"

"P-prime....came..t-took..."

"Hello?!??"

"Sh*t!!"

I quickly ended the call and ran to Alex's study room.

He wasn't there.

"Sh*t shttt" I cussed.

"Mason! Simon!" I yelled.

I quickly ran to the Living room.

"Yeah?" They answered in chorus.

"Gear up something bad happened. I'm just going to call Alex. Ready uo the car." I said.

Their faces turned into serious ones and quickly got up.

I ran to Alex's room and I saw him asleep while sitting beside Nathalia that was sleeping.

I quickly approached him and woke him up.

"Alex we got a problem. The primes got to the bar." I said.

His face turned serious in a snap.

"Go get ready." He said.

"We're all ready and good to go." I replied.

"Good." He stood up and kissed Nathalia's forehead.

After that we got to the car and left.

We arrived at the bar and heard a lot of gunshots.

"Sh*t" I cussed I see corpse of a lot of innocent people.

I quickly loaded my gone and return shots to the enemy.

I stood up and let the bullets rain on them. I almost got sho in my shoulder due to an enemy was beside me thankfully Alex was able to shoot him in the head before he was able to.

"Harry go cover me." Alex said as moved in front and started walking where the primes were.

I just shooted all who aimed at alex. And alex just kept on shooting whoever he sees with  a gun.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

All who went near alex got blown of in the head.

Knowing that they were loosing the prime mafia retreated. They quickly got into their vehicles and ran.

I chase after them outside just like Alex while Mason and Simon took care of the ones left.

"Hey Harry..."

I slowly looked behind.

It was Niall the second in command of the prime mafia in his motorcycle.

*bang*

"F*ck Off!" He yelled.

I fell down to the ground.

I saw Alex running towards me.

"Sh*t Harry!?" He cussed.

"Relax dude. It's not that bad. That motherf*cker doesn't know how to aim. It's only a scratch." I laughed.

"Retard. Let's get you cleaned up." Alex laughed.

We got into the car and started to drive home.

"Alex..." I called his attention.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Nathalia?" I asked.

He stared at me with full of curiosity.

"Why'd you ask?" He said.

"I know you do Alex. I can see it in your eyes everytime you look at her. Your happy whenever she's around." I said.

He just looked at me while I talked.

"But sadly she's gonna be your greatest downfall. She'll be your weakness Alex. What do you think would happen to her when the Primes knew that she's important to you? Do you think that they would spare her? Cause I think not. They'll use her to get to you dude." I said to him.

His expression turned stoic and he just looked outside and seems in thought.

"Don't get me wrong Alex. I like her for you. But I don't want her to get hurt and I know you don't want that too." I said.

He just nodded.

We drove home in silence.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Heyyyyyy it's me again😍. Tell me what do you think of the cover :) Message me for your thoughts💕

We can be bestieeessss! ;)

Can you stay away from the person you truly love? :(

-MsMissYouNot