Maybe I Should Call

I gave into the desperation, I started to feel like I wanted a chance at happiness. So of course I took the date. We decided to keep it casual and go to Red Lobster, when we were seated I saw he was staring at me, he looked as if this was a dream. So I decided to mess with "Like what you see? I'd say takimg a picture will last longer but knowing you, you might actually take one" He blushed and shook his head and laughed. "So Rigby, How has life been for you since you left the park? I saw you at your new job, Do you like it?" I could tell he was desperate for small talk. So I gave him honest answers. "I actually enjoy it, I like the party scene. But, sometimes I actually miss the park, the calm serene nature, I miss Pop's and his lollypop money most of all" He seemed a little better that I actually missed working there even with the bad memories. The Date I should say went well, we basically caught each other up on our lives and the minor or major changes. By the end of the night, we had planner to have another get together similiar to this one. He walked me to my car and kissed my forehead. I waved at him and gave him my signature smile and left for home. I walked into the house, and slid down against the door. I blew my breath and just hummed.
____________________________________
Mordecai's POV
First of all I never expected anything to end how it did. But I love him soo much. In the last month I was on edge, wondering if I should call him or not, seeing if he woulf actually forgive me. I know I was wrong for cheating with the dirty skank. I wanted to start anew. I cut off all ties with her and cleaned my act up. I actually contribute to the well being of 'The Park' as of now. But I guess I can't compete with the guy that has given him a car and somewhere to live. The day after the date I go to Kay Jewelers looking for a nee symbol for our friendship. I got him a Sapphire blue necklace, with both of our names on the back. And I got the same but in Smoky Quartz for me. Each being our favorite colors. Hopefully by the time this is over with, he won't need to depend on anyone other than me.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I know it was a short chapter but this release is for me having 100 followers Yayyy!!! So I will say this story isn't progressing like it should(Blame Me!!) but I have a new schedule hopefully it will work, every other thursday will be a new episode until the book finale!!!!! And then the epilogue? Sound good? I think it does!!! Yayy