New Job......New Life

Rigby's Pov
I finally got a job in this town of whatever. I walked to the place I had applied to and found a man in a red pants suit with a red hat. I called him quietly but I don't think he heard me so I said it a little louder. He walked over and introduced himself as Benson Gumen or just Benson. He turned out to be the manager, so I asked him were I was to be staying. He told me that I had would have a roommate. I walked up the stairs in the White House and went to the door that he told me to go to. I walked in a saw the most beautiful guy I've ever seen in whole entire life. If you didn't know I'm gay. I'm out but don't go around announcing it to everyone. Well back to the guy he was tall had black and blue hair with white in streaks in it. He had on a blue sweater that hugged his body just right and a pair of black skinny jeans that made his ass look amazing. He then looked up and noticed me staring at him. He then spoke. "My names Mordecai and I'm your roommate, and another thing can you stop undressing me with your eyes it's sorta creepy". I turned stopped looking at him and just walked over to my dresser and put away my stuff and set up my bed with my green and brown stuff. Mordecai came over to and started yelling for a reason didn't get but I zoned on the conversation." I thought I told you hello, the least you can do is greet them back. If I'm going to share a room with you then of course I would want to know your name." I told him my name and he still didn't seem satisfied so I just ignored him. He seemed to get really pissed and stormed off downstairs. I looked at the time and found it to be around 10 so I decided to go to sleep, so I could get an early start in the next morning.
Next Day:
I was woken up by my phones automatic alarm. I got up and grabbed my towel and wash clothes and took a shower. After I got it seemed no one was up so I went downstairs to find a really pale dude sitting on the couch. Must I say he pretty smoking too if I say so my self. He had blond hair with brown streaked and stark black eyes. I just stood at the door and then when he turned his head to notice me he jumped a little bit at my presence. I left him there and went to the managers office and found our work schedule.
Jobs:
Rigby: Clip Hedges, Plant flowers in bed, empty all trash cans on the north side of the park( cans 3-4-5)
Well I looks like my schedules not that much. I went outside to find the sun is just rising. I saw the box of flowers set out on the porch. I grabbed them and started to dig small wholes plant them in. I plant all the flowers really quick so I head on to start clipping the hedges. I just curved to to a circle like they were before. Then I went over to start to dump the first trash can on my list and found it empty. I went to the next and I saw a little trash in and then went to other and saw the same amount so I dumped both of them. I went back to the house and went in to find a lot of people were in the kitchen eating breakfast. I sw the pale dude I heard someone call him high 5 ghost or was it 5's. I saw another dude skipping so I figured that was skipps and then I saw a fat dude that had a green tint to his skin. And then I saw a older man with a butler look to him. Last but not least I saw the God himself, Mordecai. When I walked in all eyes were on me. I said good morning to everyone,but they were still watching me. Then one of them said good morning and then benson asked were I've been. I told him I was doing my work and he had a shocked face. I went back up to my room and played some music. (Don't know what type of music you listen to so don't Judge~Prince) Ooh by Rich Homie Quan came on and I closed my eyes and started to move my hips and start to dance I started to shake my but and Twerk but when the song ended I opened up my eyes and saw a blushing Mordecai with a large tint in his jeans. I brushed it off as morning wood. In my head I'm thinking 'Maybe it wasn't morning wood and maybe he got that from watching me dance' I guess I'll find out later.