HighSchool Thuggin & Lovin '

OK well let me start off by saying my name is Layla  I'm a junior in High-school I'm 16 going on 17 birthday in a few months and I just got here into Cali baby  . I have no siblings I'm 5'6 and thick in all the right places, I'm brown , But yeah I'm new here and me and my mother had to move away I had Soo much damn drama back in Detroit  I'm not going to lie I'm going to miss it but time for a new start !!

" Layla  get up time for your new school ! ."

I hear my mother say, but  I didn't move then I heard ice being put in a cup I quickly got up and she said, " I bet you won't do that no more. " I started laughing

Well I went to go brush my teeth and went to  take a shower and stuff after that I picked out what I wanted to wear. 

I chose my red comic dress & my Jordan 4 Toro Bravo  & then I just straightened  my Brazilian weave letting my 26 inch touch my back.

" Lala come and eat your breakfast. " My mom said.

" Cominggggg! " I yelled,  I ate and got in my car , I have a charger as my car.

"Have a nice day at your  new school." She said

" I'll try. " I mumbled

Ok time for a new start.

walking through the doors of Sand Bay High

" Umm excuse me Ma'am I'm new here my name is Layla ,  I Need my schedule." I say to the lady at the front desk.

" Oh yes here's your schedule. " She handed me my schedule

I was late to class I couldn't even get my stupid locker open,  so I just went straight to class

Randy's P.O.V

Ugh first period I don't feel like this class today but all my niggas in there & my ex uh don't feel like her shit!  But I'm feeling fresh today I'm wearing trukfit pants,  white shirt,  trukfit hat,  gold chain,  and my Jordan 4 Toro Bravo.

" Wassup bruh? " My Nigga Chris said I replied " Nothing just don't feel like school today ". I said dapping him up   then all of a sudden this beautiful ass girl walked in  and she didnt dress like most girls and she was thick as he'll!

" Class I would like you guys to meet our new student Layla Harris.  . tell them about your self Ms. Harris. " Mrs.Alex said to the class. I believe all these Niggas was staring now. 

Layla  P.O.V

Damn she asked me to introduce myself shit I hate that. 

" Wellllllllll I came from Detroit,  and now I'm in the Cali babyyyy  ". I said smiling a little,  I heard a few laughters

" Ok have a seat next to Antonia." I walked over where she was raising her hand to show me who she was.  She was pretty and had pretty hair.

"Well hey I'm Antonia You can call me Toni though.  " she said smiling.

"Hellooooooo My name is Layla but you can call me Lala , Lay , La , etc ." she laughed a little

Next thing I know is Toni is fussing with these two girls and nobody had her back I can't really say nothing cause I don't know any of them or what's going on. But Toni is cool she the only one who talked to me but I guess the other girls was jealous.

" Bitch please you ain't going to do shit,  bitch !" the girl said.

" Watch me bitch !"  Toni said,  getting out of her seat. 

They was in each other face ready to fight next thing I know Toni punched her ass and now they on the floor fighting Toni winning though,  then all of a sudden the girl friend jump in.  . 2 seconds later I'm beating the other girl ass I don't like that jumping shit & when I fight it's hard for me to stop.. When the girl pull my GOOD weave it was all over I started punching her in the face and didn't stop She lucky I got my hair sew in.