Glittery Farts

Chapter 2:

"Hi daddeh!" the twins yelled in unison as they entered the car.

Louis smiled brightly at the two through the rear mirror.

"Hey guys! Buckle up, yeah?" Louis said as he removed the car from park to drive.

When Louis heard two satisfying clicks he slowly drove out the curb.

"How was school, loves?" Louis asked once they made it out onto the street.

Billie grinned brightly. "Was good daddeh!" Billie exclaimed, bouncing in her seat.

Harley nooded enthusiastically, agreeing with his twin.

Louis nodded glad that both his babies had a good day unlike himself.

Louis had a pretty shitty day at work (he works at a bakery).

First, he spilled a bag of flour on the floor which will be coming from his paycheck this week, he burned a batch of blueberry muffins, then he was yelled every profanity by a old woman who wasn't happy with the cake she ordered (wasn't his fault), and finally he sassed a customer making them cry.

It wasn't his fault, that asshole was asking for it, getting up in Louis' personal space.

"Daddeh put gingerbread man!" Billie whined, breaking the silence and Louis from his thoughts.

Louis chuckled softly, it amused him how Billie called Ed Sheran, 'gingerbread man'.

She saw him on a magazine when they went grocery shopping one day, pointing out that he had red hair, but Louis corrected her and said it was ginger, hence getting the title of gingerbread man.

"Sure puddin'." Louis said switching on the car radio.

There was already a CD by Ed Sheran in the radio.

Billie bounced in her seat as she screamed out some of the lyrics to 'Photograph' as she doesn't know how to pronounce some words yet.

Harley just hummed while tapping a finger against his thigh to the rythm and bobbing his head slightly.

Louis smiled at the two through the rear mirror, those kids were his pride and joy.

(Time Skipped)

The Tomlinson's all arrived safely to their home which was just a four room house with one dinning room, a kitchen, one bathroom, and a living room.

Perfect for the small family.

"Sweetie?" Louis said as he knocked on Harley's bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" Louis asked through the door, hand already reaching to turn the door nob.

"NO DADDEH!" Louis jumped back in surprise once he heard the loud shrill.

Louis heard shuffling and a loud 'tud' followed by an 'ouch'.

Louis knocked on the door worried. "H, are you okay in there?"