Two in One.

Chapter 1:

"Ugh!" Harry groaned loudly, turning over to slam the alarm clock.

Harry whined quietly not really wanting to get up, especially on Monday. Like who the fuck wants to get up on Monday?

Harry felt a little flutter in his stomach which caused him to smile lazily. He brought his hands down to his baby bump and rubbed it.

"Good morning, princess." Harry whispered softly, looking down at his baby bump fondly.

In response he got a kick to the palm of his right hand, making him let out an adorable giggle.

Harry eventually let out a sigh knowing he will have to get up and with no help whatsoever.

Harry mentally counted to 3 and tried to heave himself up. It took a good 5 minutes for Harry to finally sit up.

"Jesus." Harry breathed out once he successfully sat up. Harry glanced at the alarm clock, 6:37 am.

He has a good 2 hours to eat breakfast, take a shower, get dressed, and drive to the school he worked at.

Harry got up from his soft, fluffy bed and headed towards his drawer to get a pair of panties, yes panties, then to his closet to pick out an outfit for today.

After going through all of his clothes he finally decided to go with a plain purple shirt that showed off his baby bump proudly and some black leggings.

Harry's outfit🍇

Harry's outfit🍇

Harry sighed, being 6 months pregnant didn't give you a lot of clothing options.

He walked towards his bathroom which was down the hall, turned on the lights and placed his clothes on the counter.

He quickly took off his pajama bottoms along with his black panties and hopped into the shower (not literally).

He turned on the water, not caring that it came out cold first and started washing his hair, body, etcetera.

Once he finished taking a shower he turned off the shower and slowly stepped out, not wanting to slip and fall.

He grabbed a white towel that was hanging from the doorknob and dried himself and hair before putting on his outfit for today.

He brushed his slightly damped hair before throwing it up into a bun.

He threw the towel on the floor next to his pajama bottoms, mentally writing a note that he'll pick them up later, ha yeah right.