§8§

I had to republish it because wattpad cut off half of it

I woke up next to dave and that brought and immediate smile to my face.

If dave wanted to i probably honestly would give relationships another shot for him. Maybe all I want and need is right in front of me and I'm just too blind to see.

I stroked his light brown hair but instantly pulled away when he began to stir in his sleep.

I got up careful not to to wake him but failed when i heard his voice.

"Where are you going baby?" he asked his voice sexy and husky.

"I gotta get ready for when justin calls." we didn't have sex last night we ended up cuddling and watching movies when the girls passed out and the guys too i'm pretty sure some of them fucked but i could care less.

"Nooo five more minutes" he whined making franby hands at me.

I smiled but right when my body touched the bed the door swung open and natalie appeared.

"Ughh" i whined.

"Here Justin's calling answer it." she threw me my phone which was left downstairs.

"Hello?" i answered.

"Hey baby can you come over in like an hour?" he asked and i smirked.

"Yea of course." i said.

"Ok bye love you." he said and i hung up starting to get ready.

Justin's pov:

I can't wait for that bitch to get here.

So we can get this plan over with and i can go and live happily ever after with my naby selena.

But what's weird is i haven't heared from rainna in a while i guess she just didn't want to be apart of the plan anymore.

Selena came over and we set everything up the way ariana had it forme yesterday.

"This is gonna be good." selena said and i nodded in agreement.

Arianas pov:

So i got dressed in all black what i usually wear for a job like this.

So i got dressed  in all black what i usually wear for a job like this

Then i woke the rest of the girls and they got dressed.

We went down to the office to get everything we needed, guns, knives, rope, ducktape, ect.

I smirked and opened the black velvet case witch held my beautiful rose gold desert eagle and the girls grabbed theirs and their silencers so we don't disrupted the neighborhood.