§6§

So me and Justin have been hanging out a lot more and i honestly think i'm falling for him again...

And I really hate myself for it because I feel like I'm being a hypocrite seeing as I run a whole business revolving around giving cheaters what they deserve.

Third person pov:

Arianna was walking to the store for a late night snack because she was craving junk food.

As she walked by a dark alley she heard two voices one male and one female the male one sounded very familiar but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

She stood by the wall outside the alley so they couldnt see her and listened closely.

"Thanks for meeting me i have some important news to tell you about the plan." the female voice said.

"What are they?" the male asked.

"Our ears on the inside says she was talking to her and she told him that she's falling for you again and she might actually give you another chance." the female voice said.

The male chuckled.

"Pathetic." he said in a digusted tone.
"I can't believe she actually believes you still love her, desprate ass bitch." the female said and they both laugh.

"Selena what would i do without you?" he asked causing Arianna gasped finale figured out who they are.

"I love you Justin." she said.

"Love you too sel." she heard him by followed by loud smacking noises.

"Mmm baby your so fucking sexy let's fuck right here in this alley." she heard him say and scrunched up her face and snuck by continuing her journey to the store.

It took everything in her not to go into that alley a snap both of their necks but thats not how she rolls.

She loves to get revenge and make them suffer then killing them.

Poor ariana sat at home head over heels for a guy who only wants to break her heart for revenge.

But little did she know anna had a plan.

-
Next day

Ariana and justin sat on her couch laying in eachothers arms and watching tv.

"Ok girls gather round."anna said all the girls were there except Ariana of course.

"I found out some terrible news yesterday." she went over everything she found out yesterday and everyone's mouth hit the floor.

Until Natalie raised her hand.

"Did we really have to know about them having sex in the alley?" she asked and Anna roled her eyes.

"That's not the point." she said.

"So what do we do first?" Shianne asked.

"Tell Ari duh." Adri said(Adriana)

And everyone nodded Felicia was the one to call her.

"Hey Ari we need you to come to the office it's an emergency." she explained and she answered with a quick ok and hung up.

Justin didn't know about Ariana's 'second job' so she dropped him off at his house and told him she'd see him that night and sped a little bit over the speed limit to get to the office and met the girls in the basement.

"Ari we have some terrible things to tell you and it's not that easy to sa-" Kylie started but was cut off by Jasmyn.

"Justin doesn't really love you." she said ad arianna looked at her confused.

The anna told her everything and she took a moment to let it soak in.

"Haha. Hahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." she started laughing psychotically and the girls stayed still and quiet just watching her laugh for about 2 minutes before she smirked.

"We're gonna make these hoes suffer." said rubbing her hands together and all the girls cheered.

"First we gotta fing out who the snake is." Ariana said looking around.

Everyone seemed perfectly innocent like they weren't hiding nothing until shianne noticed someone who hasn't said a word the whole time since arianna called this meeting. Rania.

"How could you?" Shianne said glaring at her and everyone turned to her.

"Are you fucking kidding me my best friend?" Ariana chuckled.

"Justin has been my best friend since fith grade and when you beat him and selena up they wanted revenge and they've been planning it for 2 years and if course i chose him you really think i would chose you over my child hood best friend?" she said lunging at me.

But the girls held her down and started beating her up until i told them to stop before she passed out and i crouched down beside her.

"All you had to do was be a loyal best friend to me now look at you all beatin and bloodied on the floor bout to pass out and look at me not heart broken not fazed at all so you tell me, who's really winning?" i asked and stood up kicking her in her stomach once more before having the girls strip her completely naked and search her putting just her panties and the black tank top she had back on before handcuffing her with some diamond handcuffs i had to ensure that she couldn't break them and escape.

We had to make sure she had nothing at all even tho she was hand cuffed because we had something special planned for her.

"Davey baby!" i shouted and he came running down to the basement.

He also works here but he works in the men part where they do the same thing i do to cheating men to cheating women.

I pecked his lips and told him about kendall and he nodded.

"She's all yours to do whatever you want with just makes sure she suffers. And she hates it rough."i winked and he smirked.

"Oh and," I stopped him "save some energy for tonight i smirked walking away swaying my hips.

(A/N: no girl deserves to be raped or beaten they are just psychopaths in this story.)

He went in the room and i heared screaming and slapping noises shortly after.

I smirked and walked to the table with the girls.

So here's the plan...

-------------------------------------------------

So I've decided that this is going to be a short story abd this book is going to end at like chapter 10.