§3§

After i finished my second beer i decided not to drink or smoke anymore because i already smoked half a blunt and i want to make sure the girls get home safely.

"Hey Ariana let's go dance!" a drunk rania yelled over the music while dragging me to the dance floor.

We began dancing and laughing at our horrible dance moves until a slow song came on.

She put her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder and i wrapped mine around her as we swayed to the music.

We probably look like a couple but oh well.

"Bitch i am soo drunk."she said and i heard her light snores shortly after. She really just fell asleep on me I-

I chuckled and struggled to carry her back to the couch where some of the girls were sitting.

"Shianne don't go anywhere unless your taking her with you ok?" i told shianne the only other one that wasn't completely fucked up and she nodded.

I'm sure she's had a few beers but i could tell she wasn't as drunk as everyone else because when she's drunk she is the one to dance on tables and do crazy things like jump off the table and break her leg, she's done it before I speak from experience.

I went back to the dance floor and continued dancing by myself until i was being pulled away from the dance floor and taken upstairs.

Good thing i had my smallest pistol tucked into my boot.

Once we were in an empty room i pulled out my gun and pointed it at the guy once i saw who it was all the memories of that day came back and i smirked.

"Justin Fucking bieber." i smirked putting my gun back in my boot.

"Ariana." he said.

"Why did you drag me up here?" i asked.

"It's been a while since I've seen you." he said.

"Well no shit my goal was to never see you again. You know i hate your guts right? So why would you think i would want to see you?" i asked.

"I knew you wouldn't want to see me...but i wanted to see you." he explained.

"Why?"

"Because i miss you." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"Yea ok." i said sarcastically turning away prepared to walk out the door.

But as my hand touched the doorknob he grabbed my wrist and I looked at him like he was crazy causing him to let go.

"What ever happened to us?" he asked trying to touch me again but i moved away.

"You slept with your ex." i said.

"But that was like 2 years ago can't we just forgive and forget?" he said stepping towards me.

"Yea but, I'd rather not so if you could fuck off now that would be great." i said pushing him back so he was sitting on the bed smirking.

"Justin. You don't know me anymore you changed me and for that i'm thanking you. Ever since that day i'm doing better than i was when i was with your sorry ass and I feel the best I've ever felt in my life. Without you i would be stuck in some college headed for a career that wouldn't make me as happy as the career i have today." i said.

"Modeling?" he asked.

"Yea that too." i smirked adding a chuckled afterwards.

"But i've heard about you too. Big popstar Justin Bieber." i chuckled again.

"You can leave me alone and go get one of the many girls you have practically throwing themselves at you on a daily basis." i said turning to leave. "Oh and one more thing.." I turned back to him grinning.

He looked up hopeful.

"If you ever fucking touch me again, I will kill you" and with that said I walked out the door to return to the party.

Shortly after Justin came back down glanced towards me and went the opposite direction.

"Was that Justin Bieber?" rania slurred. (remember Kendall was one of his friends in the last book.)

"Yea he was talkin bout some 'he misses me' bullshit." i replied with air quotations and she rolled her eyes.

"I know right?" i said.

"Well i'm gonna go home, call me if anything happens and I want each one of you to text me as soon as you get home" i said and she nodded.

Once i got home there was a familiar car in my drive way.

I got out of my car with a big smile and hugged my guy bestfriend/ fuck buddy so we're friends with benifits.

Anyways he's been with me since i moved here.

"Omg hey dave." i said.

"Hey ariana." he said and we hugged.

"Omg have you been sitting here long?" i asked still in his embrace.

"Not really, maybe like 10 minutes." he said as his hands slid down to my ass giving it a squeeze and i bit my lip.

"You in the mood?" he asked planting butterly kisses on my neck.

"Now i am." i smirked and he picked me up with my legs around his torso and carried me inside.