chapter one

It was our final race of the season for Cross Country and we had just won the championships! We are now heading to Sectionals! I am ecstatic. This is amazing!

"paisley we won!" I screamed out in joy.

"I know, addie! I can't believe it!" She answered me seeming to be just as happy as I am.

'This is absolutely amazing', I thought to myself. As soon as I was done basically jumping up and down with joy, I ran to Find my boyfriend, Johnny.
I ran as fast as I could even though I was really tired I just wanted to see him.

As I approached the spot where him and I had decided to meet, I was stopped dead in my tracks seeing something that had brought tears to my eyes.

What I saw was Johnny making out with my 'friend' Natalia. I couldn't believe it.

I cleared my throat and him and natalia looked at me. Johnny gave me a sad expression while natalia just smirked at me. I could not believe this is happening.

I closed my eyes wishing that I was just dreaming and that it would all go away, but boy was I wrong. By now I had tears streaking down my cheeks and my eyes were all bloodshot as anger welled up inside of me.
I quickly turned on my heel and bolted out of the there wanting to get away from johnny as quickly as possible.

"adeline! wait!" I heard Johnny call after me, but I kept running at almost inhuman speed.

I could tell he was running after me and that just made me run faster. He had caught up to me by taking shortcut, catching me by grabbing my arm.

I growled at him for touching me. Wait did I just growl? Never mind that, I need to get away from him now.

"addie just hear me out ok?" He stated as I tried to pull out of his grasp again, but he didn't budge. So I again growled. Growled? Ok why in the world do I keep growling? I kept asking myself.

"No I don't want to talk to you, Johnny. Just leave me alone!" I spat out at him. He was taken aback at my words and loosened his grip on my arm.

I took that as my chance to get out of his grasp. I ripped my arm out of his hand and began running again just in time as natalia had caught up to us.

I only glanced back and they both gave me sorrowful looks but I just ignored them, and kept running.

When I finally stopped running I couldn't tell where I was because of the fresh tears that were now blurring my vision.

I tried to wipe them away but they just kept pouring out. I was so hurt. I mean how could he do this to me and why? The question kept pondering in my head.

I sat down by a tree and took out my phone calling my friend, Paisley. she answered after just two rings. i guess she saw my big freak out. i mean who didnt?

"Hello?" She asked.

"H-hi..." I choked through sobs in the phone.

"addie?! What's wrong?"

guess she didnt see what happened.

"J-Johnny... I found him 'kissing' natalia!" I sobbed louder

"I'm so sorry..." She stated.

I couldn't talk anymore my emotions were overwhelming me. She kept repeating my name in to the phone.

finally she gave up when she realized that I wasn't going to answer her anytime soom. so she just said goodbye and I squeaked a bye out as well before she hung-up.

I just sat there and pulled my knees to my chest, sobbing into them.
When I was finally able to stop crying, I was exhausted and could barely even keep my eyes open.. I know I need to get home but I'm sorta lost and my phone had lost now all bars.

I again growled In frustration.... Ok I really need to stop this growling thing.. my throat must be really soar.
My eyes snapped up at a sound in the woods taking me out of my horrid thoughts. I jumped up quickly because I was scared.

I whipped my tears away and looked around trying to see who emitted the noise I heard, but because of how much I cried my eyes weren't working well.

"Hello?" I called out worriedly. I waited for an answer. Nothing. Ok this is strange... I thought I heard something..

I heard another noise and stared to back up slightly, the noise seemed to be getting louder, meaning whatever made the noise was getting closer. In the next few seconds I only saw a pair of glowing blue eyes and that's all I needed to see. I needed to get out of there. the only problem is I have no idea where I am...

but I took off running, No sprinting which was easy from cross country, anyways back into the dense forest looking for any sign of civilization. As I took off sprinting, I heard a growl and some footsteps behind me, and that only pushed me to run faster.

'Stop running!' A voice said in my head, and boy was I freaking out. I couldn't handle it I felt like I was going insane. Finally, after what felt like miles of running, I needed to stop. I decided to look for a place to stay so I wouldn't be seen..

I finally found a tree that was big enough and dense enough to hide me. I stared to climb and quickly because I could smell that they were still on my trail. Wait... Smell? Trail? I almost laughed out loud at how crazy I sounded.

I finally made it to the top of the tree and I could hear growls and feet pounding on the ground below.

Some of them were even shouting, "find her, and get her before the alpha gets mad."

I laughed quietly and shook my head. Me? Why would anyone want me? I just rolled my eyes not bothering to worry knowing they probably wouldn't find me up here... At least I hope they can't...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

First of all sorry it's so short.

Well this is the first chapter of this book I hope y'all will like

It even though I'm not that good of a writer.

So sorry for any spelling and grammar issues

but thanks y'all for reading, I hope you like this as much as

I do!

Xoxo