I gave him a small nod and closed the door behind us. We both decided on taking the elevator down instead of the stairs.

Breezy grabbed one of my large curls and played with it for a second before dropping it and placing his hand on my cheek. He attempted to kiss my lips, but I placed my hand on his chest.

"I don't kiss people whose names I don't know." I teased.

"But you f-"

"I was drunk and high." I scoffed and playfully pushed him out of the elevator.

He gripped my hand, pulling me out of the elevator with him. I nearly fell on my face but his hands slid down to my waist, holding me tightly.

I blushed and thanked him. I thanked him once again as he opened and closed his car door for me. I watched as he pressed start on the expensive car and began to pull into the dangerous New York City traffic.

The flashing city lights were eventually not in view anymore as Breezy now drove on a back road to somewhere. My eyes squinted as the setting sun shined directly on my face.

The car was fairly quiet considering the radio wasn't on. We sat in a comfortable silence as he drove. I kept myself distracted by staring out the window and trying to figure out where he's taking me.

After another forty minutes he pulled into an abandoned area and parked on a bunch of rocks.

"We're here." Breezy announced.

I looked around seeing nothing but a lake and trees. Tall grass blocked some of my view of the small amount of water though.

Breezy came around and opened my door. I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up with his help. I didn't even notice he held a picnic basket in his other hand as we walked down a narrow path in the grass.

After walking for a few minutes a short pier came in our view. A small gasp escaped from my lips as I saw the magnificent view.

 A small gasp escaped from my lips as I saw the magnificent view

"This is breathtaking." I spoke barley above a whisper as I let go of Breezy's hand and stepped onto the pier, looking over the clear water of the lake. I was one that loved nature so the sight of all the autumn colored leafs floating on the clear lake made me feel warm inside. "Wow..."

"You like it?" His raspy voice asked from behind me.

As I turned around, I realized we were closer than I thought. Slowly looking up, I met his soft stare.