Meeting jacob

Maddies pro.
I was walking into a recording studio with my brother who's recording his new single "cold water" ( go with it 😂 ) with my dad to. Are mom ran away after I was born.
I ask my mom if I can wander off, she said yes. I walked back by the door and saw Jacob Sartorious in the waiting room! I ran over there .
"Hey Jacob"
"Oh hey?"
"I'm a huge fan! Can I take a pic with u!?"
"Ya cutie"
Omg !!!! He called me cutie! So we took a pic and I ended up recoding something as I held down the button for snapchat i herd screaming "run!" "BOMB!" I still held on the button as Jacob grabbed my hand and said hurry we ran out the door and I manged to press " add to story"
"You ok?"
He shook me as I lied on the floor. *coughs*
"Ya are you?"
"Ya"
He puts his hand in front of me to help me up. I turned around my vision still blurry, I see flashing lights and I also see a lady running up to me. It's Jacobs mom! She grabbed Jacob and held on to him and she looked at me and said thank you. Like I did something.
" oh don't thank me Jacobs the one who saved me"
She looked at me and turned to Jacob and they walked off.
I watched them walk away.
"WAIT! Can u help me find my family!"
The police gave me the news that me and Jacob were the ONLY ones to survive. I fell my heart broke I felt like crying but I felt a hand on my shoulder. It's Jacobs mom.
"I can take care of you until you find a home"
The cop started to talk to her and asked me to go hang out over there with Jacob. I dragged my feet over to him,
"Hey, sorry about what happened" Jacob said
"It's fine."
I grabbed my phone and took it out, my jaw dropped as Jacob looked in horror like he cared about me.
"Look at this!"
{plays video}
"Omg!" Save it to your camera roll!"
I did what Jacob said and I said and saved it. His mom came and said "get in the car you to." Were going home.
I got in and was really confused my head hurt and ears were ringing, I had dirt everywhere on me.
"So what's your name?" Jacobs mom asked
"Oh. Um.. Maddie , Maddie b rose."
"Well welcome to the Sartorious family, tomorrow morning I'm going to make it ok for you to stay at my place,
"Ok" I said
Jacob looked at me and smiled. He made a snapchat and some Musiclys, my phone went off when he pleated them, Jacob looked at me. He so new that it was a Notification for him. 😩 i was so embarrassed!