One

She left him behind, not strong enough to put up the fight love requires. He was left behind because he fought so hard, he hurt her in the impact. They weren't ready to love each other. To young, to unprepared.

She moved on falling madly in love. Some say Jack was the love of her life, but one day he wasn't in her life anymore. She was even more broken and bruised than she started out as. He left her a mess, but she still loved him more than you can imagine.

Ethan and couldn't stand to be without her. He was sad and lonely. He used girls thinking it would fill the whole but it only chipped away at the whole in his heart. He met a girl who was like a best friend. They started to date but his heart was still set on his first love.

Finally, the original lovers met again. Her broken and him bruised. Both learned how to love and fight. But is it worth fighting for after all that time? Are they over each other now that they've loved others? Or does the sight of their first love draw them together just like in the beginning?
•••

Amber's POV:

All my stuff was packed in boxes stored in the trunk of my car

All my stuff was packed in boxes stored in the trunk of my car. It gave me a strange feeling of Deja vu. The last time I made a big move like this is was only about fifteen or sixteen. Now I was 20.

I'm standing in front of my future. A new beginning if you will. College. It should really be my second year here, but due to last years tragic events I couldn't being in a place Jack and I should be in together.

I grabbed a few boxes and made my way into my dorm building. My room was on the first floor. I'd be sharing with two girls because it was a fairly large room. I grabbed my key and open the door with the number 8 carved into it. The door slid open revealing a red head frantically placing things in drawers.

 The door slid open revealing a red head frantically placing things in drawers

She quickly turned around to face me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I'm a mess right now! I can't find my phone! I packed it in a box because my annoying boyfriend won't stop texting me. I just don't remember which one" she sighed frustrated. "I'm Reigna  by the way"