Chapter 6

Adrien's POV
~
What have I done..this whole family hates me..
Mari hates me and even my own blood kids do.
I looked over at Mira sitting with a boy I don't know he had an arm over her shoulder and she was laughing, her friend Leah staring dreamily at Louis behind the counter, just then another little girl ran out and sat with Leah.
( Idk I added another child. Also chats. )
Mira leaned over and picked her up sitting her on her lap. Did my own child have a child? Did I miss that much?! She already had a boyfriend!
I heard an angelic voice and I saw Mari walk out with a man. Louis got out from behind the counter and sat beside Leah causing her to fangirl. Mari picked the little girl up off Mira's lap and tickled her, then I heard the littler girl laugh mom. Did Mari have a child with this man? The little girl had blond hair and Mari's blue eyes. Yet the man had brown hair, I don't know. I ran a hand through my hair and watched them as a family. As I sat there watching another little boy waddled over and looked up at me.
( what? Author what are you doing?
Me: I don't really know anymore. BUT I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST CHILD! And they are all chats. )
"Herro!" He seemed only 4 where as the girl looked 6 or 7,
"Uh, hi?"
"My name is Hugo! What's yours mister?"
"I'm Adrien."
"Herro, Adween!" He smiled a toothy smile before waddling to Mari and her family. Sigh. If only.
"Adrien. Or should I say Chat?" I looked up and saw Mari's face she didn't look happy that I was here.
"Mari!"
"Only friends and family. Can call me that." I frowned and fixed my mistake,
"Marinette."
"Yes Adrien. Why are you here?"
"I want you back."
"Okay no. You looked happy with Foxshit. And basically ignored me. I'm surprised you still know my name!"
"She left me."
"That's nice."
"Alya, Nino, and everyone won't talk to me. Even Chloe!"
"And I care because....?"
"Because you have a crush on me!"
"Cough. Used. I used to have a crush on you."
"Okay. Are these kids mine or you and that guys."
"His name is James. And no. Sadly they are all yours."
"Mine!?"
"Yes yours. Your blood."
"Hugo, Mira, Louis and the other girl!?"
"Yes, and her name is Emma."
I sighed in delight all those kids are mine and Mari's.
"Are you done?" She tapped her foot and Hugo walked back over, Mira's boyfriend ran over and picked him up bringing him back to their table,
"Who's he?" I glared at the other guy that cuddled with Mira.
"Oh that's Mira's boyfriend! They are destined together!"
"How so."
"There Kwami's are meant for each other." She smiled over at them before turning back to me.
"Are you gonna leave now?" She gestured to the door,
"Not before I meet my kids."
"Fine." She rolled her eyes and called them over.
"Hugo, Emma meet your dad." Hugo looked up at me in question and Emma started crying,
"But mommy I don't want him to be my daddy I want James to be!" She stomped her feet and crossed her arms before angrily walking over to Xavier and Mari. Xavier picked her up and glared at me. Even my soon to be step son hates me.
~
Long chapter. Yay. Well anywho. You guys are simply the best! ❤️
~Cloudsy