Chapter 5

Mira's POV
~
I ran out of school and hid, I transformed into Angel and flew out, I grabbed Leah and Xavier dropped them off at the cafe before flying away transforming back and running inside.
"MOM LOCKDOWN MANWHORE IS HERE AND I KNOW HIS DAMN IDENTITY!!"
Xavier and Leah ran around locking the windows and doors. Mom ran out and brang us into the back room, "WELL THEN WHO THE HELL IS HE!"
"Well I don't know his first name but it's A. Agreste." I fiddled with my thumbs while mom's mouth opened and she fainted. I heard knocking and I whispered to Mystic, "Mystic invisible please." She nodded and made me invisible I tiptoed through the room and saw him staring into the bakery. I ran back invisibility off and told mom. She screamed and told us to open back up. She hid in the back room and we opened up and acted normal.
"Hey Mr. A what can I get you?" Louis acted normally but under the table he was about to kick someone.
"Uh I'm here to see a Marinette." I heard him say moms name and that just flicked off my switch, I got my fist ready but before I could punch him Xavier grabbed my fist and held me back,
"Lou you can't hurt him." He kissed my cheek calming me down and pulled me into his chest,
"Okay but I'm about to go all rant on him."
"Go ahead."
I took a deep breath and started,
"You have some nerve coming here, after what you did to Marinette back in Paris. Oh yeah how's it going with Foxshit?! Having fun with her? Or did you just toy with her emotions and leave her too?! I have an idea maybe you should leave her alone and go back to Paris you idiot. Back to Paris where people like you. You wanna know why people hide their children here?! Because mom told them the whole story, men are ashamed of you and women are terrified of you. I don't care who you are dad or not. But you are not welcome here. Good. Bye." I headed back into the back room and sat down on a box, Xavier shortly after to comfort me.
"You did good."
"I know." I smiled up at him and we both laughed, we walked back out after making a sandwich and sat down at a table, Leah across from me and Xavier beside me with an arm over my shoulder. Mr. A was still here probably in shock but I don't care about him. He walked over to a table and sat down his face in his hands. Good. Oh. I'm so mean. Yay!
~
lol my savagery is real
~Cloudsy