Chapter 22

Vanessa's POV
2 weeks later

As of today it has been two weeks since the funeral of Tyler's mom. Also it has been two weeks since I last saw him.

After the funeral he stopped answering my calls and texts. He hasn't showed up to school in about three weeks. I just figured he needed some space and he clearly didn't want me in it.

Actually I do take that back he has texted me
once saying 'stop calling and texting I don't want to talk to anyone' I wasn't so sure what to say to that. So I just left it. I may be over reacting but right now it feels like the end for us.

I didn't expect that this would happen. I understand what he is going through but he clearly doesn't want me with him.

Its been 2 weeks two long since I've last seen my boyfriend. So I'm going to go check on him and see if he's okay because I was starting to get nervous.

It only took me five minutes to get there but when I did I wish I haven't even had came.

Clearly there was a party going on in his house. His street was filled with cars and his lawn was filled with red cups and people. I could hear the music blasting from inside my car. I stat in my car for about five minutes debating if I should go in or not. I decided I should stop being such a whimp and go in.

The door was wide up but when I stepped foot inside the smell of weed hit my face like a train, which caused me to gag a little. I kept walking getting checked out by drunk boys. People were drinking, smoking, dancing, and basically having sex right then and there. I stopped walking when I finally saw him. But it wasn't just him. He was sitting down while some slut was on his lap.

I could tell by the look of him that he was either drunk or high. I was disgusted. Tyler had his hands on the girls hips while she was whispering something to him. They both had smirks on their face. Then he nodded and she got up grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room.

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm leaning on the wall which is keeping me up. Tears threatening to fall. Before I started to follow them someone grabbed my arm. Some drunk guy but I just shoved him out of my way and kept following where they were going.

Soon they walked into his bedroom and shut the door. That's when I couldn't hold them back anymore the tears fell and I couldn't stop them now. The boy that I love and the boy that I gave everything to was about to just cheat on me like that. no oh hell no he wasn't.

Once I got myself together I barged into the room. On his bed that I've been in they were making out her shirt partly undone. I've had enough.

"WHAT THE HELL." I yelled at the top of my lungs. They both stopped and looked at me. Tyler looked shocked and the slut looked confused.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of him and threw her out the room. For me being tiny I did pretty well. I then shut the door still looking at it not turning about.

"Vanessa." Tyler whispered coming up behind me and putting his hands on my arms.

I quickly shook them off and turned around.

"Don't you dare touch me." I said as tears started to fall down my face again.

 "How cou-ld yo-uu do this to m-ee

"How cou-ld yo-uu do this to m-ee. I thought you loved me Tyler. I thought you actually loved me." I said in between sobs.

"Baby I do love you, I do." Tyler said while going to touch me. I pushed him away from me and I kept pushing until he was against the wall and I just broke down.

"Don't you dare tell me you love me.
Tyler what the hell you were just going to cheat on me. How can you say that you love me." I screamed.

He leaned down in front of me putting his hands over his head

"It was a mistake Okay Vanessa, this wasn't supposed to happen. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I WANT IM SORRY."

"IM SORRY VANESSA IM SORRY BUT IM NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU. IM JUST SORRY OKAY BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT IS THAT IM SO INLOVE WITH YOU." he yelled back.

"How could I think that I could change you." I said while jabbing my finger at his chest. "People like you WILL NEVER CHANGE." I said getting up.

"Vanessa please." He said as I started to turn around.

Tyler's POV

"please love I'm sorry." I said as she started walking away.

She turned around and the next words that came out of her mouth completely broke me into a billion piece.

"Tyler, this is over. We're done. I can't be with you anymore. And the mistake, wasn't you and that whore it was us we were the mistake." she said while pointing between me and her.

And with that she was gone. My girl I lost because I was stupid. Because I was a idiot I lost the best thing that hasn't even happened to me. And I lost the love of my life. I lost the only good part of me and I wasn't sure if I could ever get her back.

THE END

authors note: please read

Well that was a sad ending. not every book has a happy ending. but I wanted to thank each and everyone of my reading. I never thought that I would even get 100 reads but almost 8K I couldn't ask for anything else. I love you guys!!!

NOW BACK TO THE BOOK, YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER NOPE THERE WILL BE A SQUEAL. And the name is going to be "LITTLE DID I KNOW" it's not published yet but I'm working on it!!!!

THANK YOU ALL