Selling So Much More Than Clothes: Chapter Five

Louis awoke the next morning with sun shining in his eyes, a pounding in his head, and an ache in his stomach. He grumbled as he sat up, the bed sheets around him soaked with sweat. He scratched his head and looked over to the other side of the bed, finding it empty. His heart sank.

Harry.

Harry had left him, just like Louis knew he would. He began to feel sick again and he hurried to the bathroom before he could make another mess. After a much needed trip to the toilet, he got into the shower and took his sweet time washing his hair and body. Not like he had anything to look forward to.

When Louis came downstairs, his house was a wreck. There were cups everywhere, along with empty pizza boxes and paper plates scattered around. Some of his closer friends were still passed out around his house, cups still in their hand or phones laying on their chest.

This is exactly why I don't throw parties regularly. He thought. The mess that came with the fun was too much for Louis to deal with, that's why Liam always threw the party for him. His gift would come the next morning when he would come over early and bring Louis some water and motrin, before spending the rest of the day cleaning up the messy house.

Speaking of Liam, where is he? Usually he's cleaned half the house by now. And where the hell did I put my phone? I really hope it's still here...

He had been searching for 45 minutes for his phone when he finally found it in the basement underneath Niall on the couch. When he got it turned on, it was flooded with text messages.

Le-yum!: Had to get Zayn home, be back later to clean

Mom: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETS! Hope you're having fun, but not too much fun! ;)

Niall: whered ya go ? been lookin for ya !

Niall: i think zayn and liam left tgether. think tey finally shagged

Niall: i dont want t think about that ! cnt find harry either

Zayn Malik: remind me 2 buy u a car for ur next brithday i owe u

Louis laughed, putting two and two together and hoping Liam finally asked him out. The next few texts in his inbox made his palms sweat and his heart rate speed up.

Hazberry :D: Hey, I had to get home. My sister and I skype every Christmas morning and I couldn't bail on her.

Hazberry :D: I'll be back later, I have a surprise for you. Merry Christmas!

Surprise? I don't need any more surprises. I don't even know if I can deal with seeing him..

But nonetheless, he sent a reply back and cut himself a piece of the cake Harry made him.

OK, I'll be here. Merry Christmas. :)

**********

While he waited for Harry, he tried getting a start on cleaning the kitchen, but Louis wasn't very good at that, and he ended up giving up and going back upstairs to his room.

Around one, there was a knock on the door, followed by the doorbell. Louis groaned and got up off his bed, head still pounding and stomach still whirling. He got to the door and opened it, being greeted by an adorable, red nosed, shivering Harry.

"Merry Christmas!" Harry shouted, eyes bright and smile wide.

He was wearing a long brown jacket with gloves on, clutching a large blue package in his shivering arms. The bright white snow contrasted with his dark hair and green eyes, making them appear to be glowing.

"Merry Christmas, Hazlan. Come inside, it's freezing out there." He motioned inside and Harry followed, shaking the snow out of his hair like a dog.

"It's a wreck in here! Why haven't you cleaned up yet?" He laughed, finding a clear spot on the table to set the present down.

"That's Liam's job, not mine. He's supposed to be here cleaning right now, but he's probably too busy fucking Zayn at his place. Merry Christmas to them." Louis frowned, sighing heavily.

"He finally asked him out?"

"Well, no. But Niall said they went home together last night." Harry wiggled his eyebrows and laughed loudly.

"So it really was a white Christmas for them, huh?" Louis closed his eyes and cringed, trying not to picture Liam and Zayn fooling around. Louis had seen Liam's dick and it's not exactly play size; Zayn's a small guy and there's not a lot to him. Liam could easily break him in half if he went that hard.

But still, Louis was jealous of him. How come he finally got to be with the guy he's liked for three years on one of the most romantic holidays of the year? Yeah, maybe he'd been waiting longer and probably deserved it more, but still. It'd been two months since Louis met Harry and at least 5 months since he'd gotten laid.

So he was horny and in love. Sue him.

"Harry that's disgusting! I would never want to walk in while they-" Right then, Liam burst through the front door, out of breath and covered in snow.

"Sorry it took so long. I took Zayn home last night then helped him nurse his hang over this morning."

"Sucking his dick doesn't count as nursing him back to health." Louis snapped. Liam's face turned bright red as Harry stifled a laugh with his hand.

"I'm sorry, I'll start cleaning now. Merry Christmas, Harry." Louis wandered out of the room and to the den, Harry following closely behind him.

"Can we go upstairs to my room? It's the only part of the house that isn't an absolute disaster right now." Harry raised his eyebrows at him.

"That depends. Are you going to come onto me again?" He questioned sarcastically. Louis huffed and crossed his arms turning his back to Harry and starting up the stairs alone.

"You know what? Fuck off, Harry. I was drunk, leave me alone." Not a total lie, but also not totally the truth. Yeah, he was drunk, but he did it because he liked Harry and didn't have the balls to do it when he was sober.

"Wait Lou, stop. I was just joking, I didn't mind. Don't be mad at me." Harry responded, hurrying up the steps after him and grabbing his hand.

"Wait, what?" Harry shook his head and Louis was utterly lost.

"Nothing, nevermind. C'mon, let's go."