🌕1🌕

*BORUTO P.O.V*

Let me introduce myself. I am boruto uzumaki and I also go by bolt sometimes .And class finally ended in my boring and uncool school of mines.

But that's when an awesome idea struck me hard. This will definitely catch my dad attention . "Who want to sneak in my dad office and look for hidden leaf secret jutsus with me. " i grinned evilly at the thought as I turned to my group of friends.

I'll become more powerful then my dad if I learn a new jutsu." thats the stupidest thing you ever said...Let's do it." Kamaki chuckled . her dad is kiba inuzuka and tamaki inuzuka .

(I chose these pictures randomly one person *kakish* is from an actual anime.so I don't own none of these characters except their names )

so I don't own none of these characters except their names )

A/n imagine kamaki is the same age as boruto them . Tenji a little older then Boruto and the gang and so is kakish. Tenji has long brown hair and light brown eyes.

" guys this isn't a good idea. " kakish said in a montoned voice as he continued reading a booklet about ninja tools while mirai nodded her head in agreement.

They are the oldest of the group kakish dad is kakashi hatake and his mom...well we don't know her ." yeah boruto this is just plain stupid " sarada sighed .

" i wanna do it!! what big brother do is always fun!" himawari cheered out of no where what is she doing here?! But that's my little sis for ya . " grrr... Fine this is only for himawari. " sarada growled while inojin and chocho nodded in agreement. " ALRIGHT ! " i yelled but got hit in the head by sarada .

" be quiet and let's hurry since the hokage is at a summit." tenji said quietly. tenji mom is my aunt named tenten. We snuck quietly into the hokage building as we hide behind a corner shikadai spoke first. " why didn't i have a say in this, such a drag." he muttered.

Once we found that the coast was clear we snuck into my dad office . i stepped in and looked around but there was nothing that peaked my interest until I seen a weird looking scroll .

It had blue swirls on it with some type of coding embedded in it too. gold dragons were wrapped around the swirls also. As I opened it the dragons that were behind the scroll went to the front of the scroll and covered the words. "wait!!" sarada whispered-yelled .

But It was too late and the scroll started changing all colors that I can think of . Before i could close it the light blinded me and everything went blank.

11-7-20 A/n Well... hi how are y'all doing- n e ways it still might be mistakes here or there but I tried😭😭😭