Chapter 15

Guys sorry theres gonna be another time skip, only like a week time skip to where there leaving for Japan. Sorry if that annoys you, i feel like this is moving really slow:/

Hannah's P.O.V

Today was the day. The day I'd see Oliver again. I was happy yet scared. This past week made me feel like he didnt exsist anymore and that Oli though the same and that he'd forgot about me. That he'd got tierd of waiting for me. I was reluctant to go yet somewhat excited.

"Ready?" Ben startled me walking up beside me. I'd been waiting for ages for these two to just pack their suitcases. They'd been packing for two days. I was done in 2 minutes. 

"Ready." I nodded my head as I dragged my body up. It was a sign that maybe I shouldnt go. "You know, I dont think I should go, I'll just get in the way of Oli's tour fun. But you two should go ahead." I sat back down, as my second thinking pursuaded me.

"You're not backing out now and besides Matts been telling me how Oli's annoying everyone! All because he misses you." Mandy came down almost falling over her 2 fully packed bags almost the size of her. 

"Yeah bu-"

"Fuck off, you're coming. End of." She cut me off and opend the door. I heard a beeping coming from outside. It was Ben's girlfriend.

"Sylvies here, we better be off!" I grabbed my small but compacted suitcase and headed down the stairs. Ben was the first down the stairs as he went to suck his girlfriends face off before we go to the airport and hey did it again. All that mushyness annoyyed me. Ben got out of he door and dropped his bags as she ran owards him and jumped on him. Like myself she was quite petite so ben always picked her up. It was cute though. They kind of made me cringe abit, it was just..well..odd. 

"Hannah! Mandy! Gonna miss being forced to watch KUWTK with you two and I want something from Japan!" Sylvie, like all the girls in Bens life were forced to watch KUWTK too. I swear thats why they all broke up with him.. 

"I'll miss you too! Not too sure about KUWTK though!" Mandy said hauling her suitcases into the boot. She pulled us both into a hug as ben stood waiting.

"Guys she's my girlfriend not yours." He pulled us apart and hugged her tightly. They were too cute. I know they'll be together forever. If a girl can stay with ben as long as he has and still put up with his KUWTK addiction then you know she's the one.

"Hurry up you two, we've got a plane to catch!" Mandy sounded excited so did Ben before. I fel like the only one not excited or enthusiastic at all. I was a bad girlfriend. I tried convincing myself that it was just plane fright. But we all know what was really the matter. 

Ben jumped in the front while me and mady were in the back. She clenched my hand and smiled.

"Its all fine, dont worry, if anything happens Im there." She gave me a small squeeze and continued in a previous conversation with Sylvie. I remained silent he whole way. My mind was just fludded with scared thoughts and negativity.These vibes wernt good. I felt my eyes slowly closing. I guess I coud just sleep for a while. I havent slep much anyway.

"Hannah! Wke up you twat! HANNAH!" I jumped up awake and scared. It was just Mandy waking me up. Ugh it was now or never once i got on he plane there was no turning back. I tried to think posostive but honestly it didnt work. I got out and and got my suitcase. Ben carried it for me. He Obviously knew how tierd I was. We did all the ticket shi and finally got on. I sat in my seat and put it back and instantly fell asleep. My brain ached so much. 

I woke up, I felt my bladder about to burst. I unuckled myslef and sprinted to the bathroom. Why did I drink so much tea before I got on the plane. I tripped over a ladies bag on the way and knoked it over. I had to pick it up i felt too bad.