Can't Love A Werewolf Without Getting Fleas [FINAL CHAPTER]

Mulai dari awal

Blake’s dad slapped him across the face. “I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that. No son of mine will be King with an attitude like that!” He spat.

Brooke undid my feet and wrist chains. But she had the strength of a bull and it was like my wrists were never freed once she put her hands around them.

I squirmed nonetheless.

“Blake. Help me stabilize her. She’s squirming like a damn fish over here!”

Soon Blake came over and stabilized me with his strong, nasty man hands.

I felt a growl erupt from my throat and I jerked my head towards him as if to bite him.

“What the hell was that?” Brooke shrieked.

I managed to spit out the cloth in my mouth. “I’m more werewolf than I’ll ever be vampire.” I said and looked Blake deep into the eyes.

His eyes then turned red and he picked me up and slammed me down on the table.

Brooke snickered. “Ooooh now you’ve pissed him off.”

I felt a crack in my side. Well, there goes one rib. I thought to myself.

I whimpered but didn’t cry. I wouldn’t be weak through this. I just wouldn’t.

They soon strapped me down.

It all hit me at once and I started screaming again.

But not long after they had be strapped in did I feel the cold press of the needle against my arms and legs and the sharp pain as they were inserted into my veins full of human blood.

I bit back tears.

Please, God…No.

The door broke down with a crash.

A growl erupted in the room.

And I swear…I had never been so happy in all my life.

I could see brown jumping from the corner of my eye as Colton attacked Mr. Cunningham.

It was just like when we were little.

Except Colton wasn’t a ten year old boy anymore and Mr. Cunningham was old. He didn’t stand a chance. Colton tore him apart.

Brooke squealed. She and Blake exchanged a look before they nodded and snuck up behind Colton.

“Colton, look out!” I screamed.

But it was too late. They sprang on him and he couldn’t take them both on of course.

“Lock him up!” Mr. Cunningham ordered.

“I want him to suffer as he watches the one he loves get drained of her humanity. I want him to hear her heart seize.” He spat blood, and he was gory to look at with all his deep gashes.

He reached over and slammed his hand down on the button.

I screamed again.

I could feel the lightheadedness as the blood left my body. “No. No No NO!”

You couldn’t hear me screaming though, through Colton’s vicious growls and teeth snapping.

Chills ran down my body at the mere sound of the hatred in his growl.

Colton’s POV:

It was all happening again. How could it?!? I vowed never to let them do this to her again since I finally got her back.

DAMNIT!

If only I could tell her how sorry I was.

I struggled against the chains. I could smell my own blood from the chain biting into my neck. But I wouldn’t give up.