Can't Love A Werewolf Without Getting Fleas [31]

I woke up to snoring, hard unforgiving snoring.

I rubbed my eyes awake to see Karla sleeping peacefully like an angel, and Michael with his curly hair tousled across a pillow, his mouth agape and drool falling out unattractively.

“Michael, wake up you tard! You’re giving my pillows an un-needed bath.” I poked him.

His face wiggled slightly before he blinked his eyes open. His handle traveled towards his mouth before he made a disgusted face.

“TISSUE!” He yelled, waking Karla up. I sat back and laughed while she screamed at him and threw the tissue box in his face.

“Fine. Since of this unfortunate mishap.” Michael spoke, taking of his clothes. “I call shower first.”

“WHOA TMFME!” Karla shouted, covering her eyes.

“What?” I looked at her. What in the world was ‘TMFME’

She peaked through her fingers to look at me. “Too much for my eyes.”

I mouthed an ‘O’ at her.

“Wait. Didn’t you shower last night?” I said, running a hand through my tangled hair. God knows my sheets were torn to bits.

He raised one plucked eyebrow. “Do you think it’s easy looking this good?” He then took off into the bathroom in his boxers before shutting the door.

“Yep. That’s the only thing good that’s happened this year. Michael’s gotten more hygienic.” Karla added, pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

“No more caveman.” She laughed. “Ugg.” She made a face that looked as if she were constipated.

I shook my head at her.

My friends were so nuts.

*

Michael and Karla stayed home while I went to school. It was boring, with another Blake-no show, and I never got the chance to ask Brooke about him. After school,I decided it was time to introduce my friends to my, well friends.

I fidgeted my phone in my hand as I called Colton.

“Yes my love?” He answered and I bit my lip. There he goes acting all cute again!

“Hey. My friends are here from New York for my birthday this weekend. Do you think we could all come hang out with you guys?”

“Yea, sure. Call Leslie, we’ll all hang out at her place.”

“Awesome. Yeah, I’ll call her.”

“K. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I dialed Leslie’s number before she answered.

“What’s up, sugarpop?” I laughed.

“Hey. My old friends from New York came down for a visit, and I really wanted them to get to know you guys.Do you think we could all hang out, or what?”

“Oh goodie! New people! Yes of course, bring them over! I’ll make extra nachos.”

I laughed. “Leslie, I think you know me too well.”

“It’s definitely possible my dear.”

“Ok. See you soon! Bye!”

“Bye love!”

“Lesss go!” I shouted to my friends who were bored, playing crazy eights on my bed.

“You know…don’t embarrass me with your weirdness.” I told them as we made our way down stairs.