Can't Love A Werewolf Without Getting Fleas [FINAL CHAPTER]

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

This was it, I was going to become a vampire. AT TEN, and all I could hear as I died was the incessant growling coming from my heartbroken bestfriend.

But I woke up on in a hospital bed with my parents next to me and had no recollection of the night before. Then a week later we moved…

But I was seventeen now.

And they were doing it to me again.

My eyes shot open and I let out a blood curling scream.

Colton’s POV:

I froze mid-hunt.

Everyone else in the pack stared at me.

“Something’s wrong.”

They all looked at me cautiously.

“I don’t feel anything” Luke said.

“It’s Shaylee, something’s wrong.”

They exchanged looks.

“Well yea, she ran off crying.” Leslie pointed out.

“I know that, but something else is wrong. Really wrong. I can feel it.”

Violet stepped up to me and nudged me with her nose. “Go find her.”

I nodded. “Brian, you’re in charge of the pack.” And with that I took off.

I had a sixth sense when it came to Shaylee. I always did. That’s why I always came to her rescue in the nick of time. And something was definitely wrong.

With every growing second I felt her fear grow in ten folds. My paws hit the ground at the speed of light as my nose led the way to her rescue.

I was coming Shaylee.

Hold on.

“Will you shut her up? I don’t want her parents hearing next door!” Mr. Cunningham instructed.

Brooke came over with a red tint to her eyes and fangs blazing. She gagged me with a cloth. I glared at her. How could she look at me… pretend to be my friend every day when she knew what her father and her brother were forcing me to do.

“Personally, I’m hoping you don’t survive the transformation. You see, if Blake doesn’t have a bride, I get to rule.” A glint of jealousy flashed in her pupils before she got up and walked to the other side of the room.

That’s when I noticed Blake sitting in a corner. He looked pained. Guilty. I didn’t want to look at him. To think I almost considered him my boyfriend at a time.

“Blake. Snap out of it! NOW.” His dad barked, his fangs barred.

“Come help me set up this machine.”

Blake walked over, avoiding eye contact with me.

Worst part of it all, even worse than knowing my fate…was that I might die without apologizing to Colton. I wanted to hug him, kiss him, and hold him. I wanted to tell him I remembered everything. That it was always me and him. It always will be me and him. That I could never be mad at him and I accept him for who he is—wolf and all.

I started to cry. I would never be able to tell him that now.

“Bring her over here.”

I squired in my chains. NO! Not so soon!

“Father, do we have to do this? I’m sure she would agree if we had just explained the situation. She’s really a nice girl. We shouldn’t force her against her will!”