Contest One--CLOSED

"Someone walks by your table and drops a folded napkin in front of you, trying to be discreet. It is a note saying "Get out Now. While you still can."

What happens next? For this contest write a story following the prompt above. It can be in any genre you want to write it in, but the story must follow the guidelines below.

- Must be between 2,000 and 6,000 words

-The story can not be inappropriate! No excessive Swearing or mature themes.

-You can breakup the story into multiple different parts as long as you are still following all of the guidelines.

-The story can either be published as its own book, or it can be in a book full of contest entries as long as you dedicate it or tag us to it

-dedicate your entries to us or mention us somewhere in your entries.

       Every entire will be scored out of 50 possible points.

15 for sticking to the prompt
10 for grammar/ spelling
10 for creativity
10 for how well your story flows
5 for character development (How well does the reader know your characters)

I know what you all have been waiting for; prizes! They may not be the most glamorous, but we'll try to improve them as our account grows.

1st place-
-A follow!
-A place in our bio for a week!
-7 votes on one of your stories (must tell us what that story is)
-An interview to be published in our interview book!
-A free cover for one of your books (if you want it)

2nd place-
-a follow
-5 votes on one of your stories (again, tell which story)
-A free cover for one of your books!

3rd place-
-5 votes on one of your stories
-a free cover for one of your books

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the prizes, feel free to comment :-)

       You all will have three weeks to complete this contests. Depending on how many entries we get, we will take 1 to 2 weeks judging. kristenk923 and MusicLoverCruz will be the judges for this contests. NO INFLUENCING THE JUDGES. If we find out that you've been bribing them you will immediately get disqualified.

Deadline: September 16, 2016 (We have the right to extend this date if we need to)

       Also, please tag at least two people that you think would be interested in this contest on your way out. We with you the best of luck!