Can't Love A Werewolf Without Getting Fleas [35]

Start from the beginning

My mouth hung agape, so the whole pack was out to get Blake? What, did he steal their favorite bone?

Leslie and Violet stifled beside us. Violet seemed to whine a little at the blonde. “Tell me you saw that.” She said.

“I freaking saw it!” I yelled, still in complete hysteria.

They slightly chuckled. “Don’t worry, the wolves will be fine.” Violet smirked.

“The wolves?!?! I’m worried about Blake! They’re going to kill him!!” I argued, throwing my hands up wildly and I couldn’t imagine what my face looked like right about now.

“So?” Leslie asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Oh my god, did they hate him that much that they weren’t worried about his safety?

Just then three dark figures jumped in the shadows as they lurked their way into the forest as well.

I squinted to see who they were, and I swear as they entered the mouth of the woods, I caught a glimpse of red curly hair.

“Fredrick?” I spoke out loud. Ok, this was getting way weird.

Before I could ask Leslie and Violet about it, two bodies jumped from the barely moonlit instrument room and tackled them to the edge of the balcony, that is before all four of them fell off. Loud girly cries echoing through the night.

Annie and Rachel toppled on top of my two best friends with hate-filled eyes and determination.

I ran over to the stone balcony screaming after the Witch and Jeanie as they fell to the ground below. I slammed my eyes shut feeling nausea and disbelief wash through me. What the hell is going on!?!? All my friends are suddenly dying!

But when I was brave enough to look, I saw the last remaining glimpses of a bright blonde wolf and a dark haired wolf running after Annie and Rachel into the lumber-filled battlefield. The two wolves swerving zigzagged like they were doing some sort of dance and howling playfully into the night sky.

…..

I had no more thoughts or comments. I couldn’t even make it out. I reached further over the balcony and saw that Violet and Leslie’s bodies were no where to be found.

With blinding determination I ran back through the party, pushing people past me as I awkwardly jumped down the stairs, missing steps and praying I didn’t trip and fall on my face. I continued to pass by scared, confused people as I made my way to the back door where the wolves had come out.

Karla and Michael were right their, talking animatedly to one another.

“Guys! Guys! Tell me you saw that too!” I yelled as I approached.

“The wolves and those people!? Yeah, a lot of people saw that.” Michael informed me as his huge eyes stared disbelievingly at the forest.