19: Talk About It

Start from the beginning

"I don't get it?"

"What I'm trying to say is that; you kissed him and now there's awkwardness... The only way to get over the awkwardness is to talk it out."

"Okay, I think I understand."

"Is Lucas home?" I asked.

"Yeah, he got back about ten minutes ago. Why?"

"I need to go talk things out with him" I said walking over to the stairs, "and you need to talk to Farkle"

I walked up the stairs, looking into Farkles room. "Hey you" I said pointing at him.

"Yes me"

"Go downstairs and talk to Riley, tell her how you feel, be honest"

"Fine." He said standing up and walking towards me.

"Good boy" I patted his head and walked up the next set of stairs to the third floor where the guest room is.

I knocked on Lucas door which was closed, "come in" he said.

I pushed the door open and walked over to him. "Hey." I smiled.

"Oh hi." He said, standing up.

"You can sit down..." I chuckled.

"It's okay, I'll stand" he said.

"Lucas please. Sit down, this will be a lot easier for me."

"I'm not gonna like this am I, Is it bad news?" He said sitting down, he looked worried.

"No, no, it's not bad news. I'm just taking my own advice." I said as I sat next to him.

"Okay... And that it?" He asked.

"There's been awkwardness between us lately Lucas, and you can deny it." I said, looking into his eyes. "I don't know if it's because things have changed, like the fact that Nancy's always near by now bossing you around or up to a couple of days ago I had a boyfriend, who was great and broke up with me because I felt things for you, leading to us kissing"

"Things?"

"Yes! Multiple things, like love when you kiss me, or anger when that bitchy girlfriend of yours is treating you like pure shit- I feel butterfly's when I'm around you because your amazing Lucas. I feel hope, that one day you'll leave Nancy because she's bad for you." I had tears in my eyes, "I feel jealously boiling within me because of her. Last summer you made me feel so happy and lucky that Id met a guy who treated me like a princess. I feel hate towards you and sadness because your too blind to see that I'm in love with y-"

He grabbed my face and smacked his wet lips against mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and as he pulled me on top of him. We laid back in the bed that him and Nancy had previously been doing this in - and I didn't feel sorry at all! He rolled over so he was on top of me and sucked on my neck. That was gonna bruise. I ran my fingers through his hair as he carried on. I could feel his hand making its way down my body, reaching my shorts. He rubbed up and down my leg and reconnected his lips with mine. He then brought his hand back up and cupped one of my boobs, also sucking on my lip. With both hands he took mine and held them above my head, taking his lips off of mine and breathing heavily. He got off of me and sat next to me on the bed. I slowly sat up next to him.

"I feel alone," I said pushing my messy hair out of my face. "When you do things like that and we don't speak for days after..." I stood up and walked out into the hallway, sitting on the floor and resting my head in my knees.

~~~~~~

I just updated girl meets smut and simply protective, so make sure you check them out.

Girl meets smut posted weirdly so the chapters called the interview but it's not posted as the most recent so you have to go search for it!