Friends forever...or more than that?

((it's a drawing I made a while ago :) )

it was just early in the morning as Sarah got woken up again by kanda and alma fighting , she was a six years old kid so she sure would start crying soon . "You the hell started it cry baby!" the darkblue haired boy named yu kanda growled, saying to the darkpurple haired boy named alma karma as they were arguing again "No you did you crappy jerk who's always moody!" alma barked back, ready to kick kanda again, Sarah looked at them as they were yelling at each other as she walked to sabrina then because she just wanted to sleep as she cuddled up next to her, but sabrina couldn't take that longer with the fighting as she slapped kanda in the face "shut up kanda!" she said while hugging sarah as alma yelled to kanda "asshole!" . sarah looked at alma then and suddenly walked to him and hugged him "don't fight...you guys do that always" she was almost crying because of that . "I'm sorry but it's all yu's fault" he hugged her. so did sarah, she hugged him and didn't even let go of him ,these everyday fights are too much for her while sabrina was arguing with kanda now. "yu" she glared at him "no fighting, got that!?". kanda listened to her and then said "tch...why should I listen to you anyway!?" . alma was hugging sarah tightly while that "you're scaring your little sister , Yu!" sabrina said to kanda while glaring at him. sarah was cuddeling close to alma . kanda heard sabrina saying that he stopped fighting and tried to calm and soon they had their arguing over soon alma was playing with sarah ,he was chasing after her while running , bak was walking there "hey stop running in the building, by the way..you have innocence synchronisation tests" as soon as sarah heard that ,fear filled her eyes, not wanting to do so "n...no...I don't like that..!" she started crying again as bak sighed "it's always the same with you" . alma didn't like them either but they had to, then after a little while sabrina and kanda were approaching them and as soon as sabrina heard that she took sarah and ran away somewhere in the building with the little child "we're save now" she gently smiled down at the little girl . later kanda and alma found them after searching for ages because sabrina is good at finding hiding places, kanda was discussing with sabrina "you can't just do that!, we all have to do this even though no one of us likes that" he said . "but she's younger than us, why she too!?" they were arguing as they sooner or later all had to do the tests, and it all hurts , sarah was crying a lot and screaming too ,alma didn't like to hear her cry and as the tests were over he planned on leaving this place with us all together, yu, sabrina, Sarah and him , and soon as he saved yu from this room there he were running and getting the other's . then some days later....kanda was with mari and sabrina going to get sarah as they came then to the place and they see blood and blood and blood ...blood almost over the whole place. Sarah was scared while she was crying "I...I can't believe y...you killed them all" she was looking at alma while she was crying. alma looked at her with tears but a slight smile on his face "I..I'm glad your fine ..Sarah" he said looking at her in his horror figure ,he heard what she said before "they hurt you Sarah I couldn't let them keep doing it" he said still looking at us all and kanda couldn't believe his eyes what he just saw ,it scared even him. "but no one said that you should kill them! don't you see she's the hell scared of you now!?" he yelled while sabrina was holding sarah close to her . "I didn't want to scare her..I love her" he said as he was still crying some as tears ran down his face as sabrina then said "Sarah let's go, I don't want you to see this anymore" . kanda's eyes were widen some at alma's response "if you really love her ,you wouldn't have killed those man and women to make a mess which is every kids nightmare!!!" kanda yelled at alma. sabrina had sarah on her back as she said to kanda then "Yu! I'm taking Sarah somewhere safe" she then did go with her someplace different . alma was saying "ha , I guess so but I had to kill them" . "you hadn't! you can't even control yourself like this!" he was mad, he heard sabrina and nodded "she doesn't have to swe this nightmare any longer" kanda said. "well I guess I can't change that now" alma said as he started attacking kanda while sabrina was going somewhere safe "A..Alma...yuu..." Sarah cried . sabrina hugged her tightly "Alma...h..he wasn't the same anymore..." Sarah cried and sabrina said "it's because he went crazy after his memory's came back" Sabrina said, meanwhile by kanda and alma , kanda was stabbing him and said "Sorry...but just those who want to live can get through life" he glared down at almas now dead body...

first chapter done :3 I hope you like it ^^