Chapter 3 - A Great Shinobi

I walk out of the bathroom after an hour of sitting in there, I go downstairs and pull a book out of my bag, my jutsu book. I begin to read it and see a teleportation jutsu. I practice over and over for about 3 hours and finally get it right. I go to put my book back in my bag and trip, Naruro catches me. I stand up and he smiles.

"Why are you all nice to me I'm always rude to you anyways"

"Well that's what friends and team mates do right?"

"How would I know"

I turn around and go upstairs and lay in my bed. Why did they room me with Sasuke. Why can't I have a girl in my room isn't that how its supposed to be. I lay in my bed and hear Sasuke walk in so I close my eyes. I hear his mumbles faintly.

"Why is it all so complicated"

I hear him throw a kunai into the wall when he notices I'm here. I don't move and I just sit there acting like I'm sleeping. He walks over to me and I feel him blocking the moonlight from my face him starring at me. He moves my hair making me want to just punch him in the face for even getting close to me while I'm 'sleeping'. He unties my headband and sets it on my nightstand.

"Why do you think everyone hates you when its the other way around"

I hear him walk to his side of the room.

"Goodnight"

I hear him whisper very faintly until I really fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and begin to pack while Sasuke still sleeps. I begin to make my bed when Sasuke wakes up.

"Hey"

I look at him as he expects a reply

"Hm"

I turn back and make my bed as he walks out of the room. I make his too and grab my stuff going downstairs. Everyone is eating as I walk out if the door.

 "Were are you going Shizuka"

"To go back to Konoha and train with Amaya"

"Your waiting for us, your team. Now get back in here"

I sigh and sit down on the couch. Kakashi is such a jerk. The Chunnin exams are soon and I'm not ready. I stand up when everyone is ready and follow them. On the way home I begin to practice my Chidori like Amaya told me too. I almost get it when Kakashi starts to talk.

"Shizuka why did you choose Amaya Okami"

"Because her name is night rain and her last is wolf, she can help me to sense even in the most hard times. She taught me how to be on my own and is going me become a great shinobi. She had a sharingan eye that her friend offered her before the war but I'm sure you know of that. My point begin is she is the closest to getting an actual Uchiha to training me plus the amount of element jutsu she knows is amazing too she even gave me this book to practice with when she is on missions. Her calm is special. The Okami calm can change into wolves and I haooem to also find the animal beautiful"

I take out my book and show him.

"This is the book her and Narutos dad trained off of"

I nod and take it back.

"She's the closest thing to a mother and the reason I am not alone. I live with her if you didn't know"

He nods

"I also know this because of her"

I begin my Chidori and actually do it for the first time. I begin it in my other hand. I smile and look up at him.

"Both hands but how"

"Like Amaya told me, a great shinobi has there limits but no shinobi should stop just there"

Everyone looks at me amazed because of what I just did.

Sasuke hasn't learned the chidori yet and Kakashi can't Sven do it in both hands and he is the creator. I smile and continue to walk. I get bored and throw a chidori ball at a dead tree every now and then until we reach home. I walk in my house and see Amaya sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Amaya look at what I did"

I show her the chidori I'm both and she hugs me.

"Your already growing up so fast"

"I know I know"

I show her the transportation jutsu and she smiles with a clap. When she finshes I smile and go up to my room and study some more. I practice with my sharingan because thats a big advantage to an Uchiha. I practice wind manipulation and when I get it right I take them out of the poster and put them away. I lay down in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I have a bad sense about the chunnin exams and its a very bad one. I stare and think until I end up falling asleep.