♡Chap 48♡

Kylie's POV~

I was driving to Fashyon's house, I shouldn't be driving but I am anyways. I shouldn't be driving because I'm dizzy as hell with a major headache! My stomach hurts and I need to visit the doctor today too so they can make sure my baby is okay.

I pulled up in her driveway and parked my Mercedes g wagon. I got out and walked up to her door, I knocked and rang the door bell. Her house is so pretty it's so comfy inside too, I just love her place so much.

She opened the door and let me in, "Hey Kylie" she said with a raspy voice. Her hair was up in a neat high bun, and she had on a cropped black sweater and gray yoga pants with white socks.

She looked cute and she looked very tired. "Hey fashyon" I said. We walked up to her room and we both sat on her bed.

"What's up?" I asked. "Kylie, uhh I'm pregnant "

I was so shocked yet excited for her.

"Oh my god really! We can have our babies around the same time aww" I said excitedly.

"I know" she chuckled a little. "But I'm scared"

"I am too & I'm visiting the doctor today so come with me" I said.

"I'm scared to tell Jaden"

"Don't be scared, he loves children! He wants a child anyways" I said.

"I know but I don't know if I'm ready" she explained.

"Aww well if you need someone to talk to I'm always here aha" I said with a smile.

"Thanks Kylie" she said with a smirk. We didn't talk for a minute until I spoke up.

"So Teo and I broke up" I said.

"Aww really? I thought you guys were going to work it out" she hugged me.

"Me too but he bailed on me once he knew I was pregnant. " I said.

"He's a fucking asshole"

"Ya I know, he left me alone at home all the time. He started coming home late, like 6 a.m late" I said and I became irritated again.

"Well honey I'm here if you need someone to talk to, did he move out your house?" she asked.

"Yup, he has his own place and I hate to be home alone" I said. "Stay with me for a while" she suggested.

"I'd love to" I said with a giggle, she laughed a little.

"Where's my clothes? I know I left clothes in the guest room" I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah it's in the closet in the guest room" she said.

"Thank you boo" I said while walking towards the guest room.

-

Fashyon's POV-

While Kylie was in the guest room or whatever I laid on my bed coughing up a storm. My phone flashed and it was a message from Jaden, it said "I'm going to FaceTime you" I sighed and smiled at the message.

I opened my Mac book and sat it in front of me of my bed, I soon got a FaceTime call from Jaden.

"Hi baby" I said. "Hey babe, what you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing much, with Kylie" I said while coughing.

"You sick?" He asked. "Uhh no" I lied.

"Your voice is raspy and your eyes are tearing" he said.