✞Chap. 2

Jaden's Point of View~

I waited for the principal to call me into his office. About 5 minutes passed until the principal took me to his room and shut the door.

"What's this I hear about you physically hurting another peer?" He said seeming a little heated at the situation.

" I don't know" I responded. I acting dumb as ever, I hate this guy.

" oh really? cause from what I know, you knew exactly what was going on. So don't act dumb with me!" He laughed sarcastically knowing he was gonna put me in ISS (in school suspension) " I mean I guess" I said back not letting him intimidate me.

" well I guess we have to see what your mother thinks about this. Shall we call her?" He ask with a full toothed grin.

" call her" I shot back.

" don't play the tough guy here cause you're not. Lately you've been slipping up but you need to get your act together before you get suspended for real!" He said seriously. " alright, alright I get it " I responded. I let him know that I understand what he's saying.

He called my mom anyways.. When she answered the phone he began speaking.

"Hello?" My mom said on the other end of the phone. "Hello Mrs.smith this is The principal from Calabasas Highschool, and I have your son here in the office because he beat up another peer" the principal spoke softly. He made it seem like I murdered someone. It was only one punch.

He than handed me the phone. "hello?" I asked. I know my mom was gonna scream at me.

"Jaden, what the hell is your problem? I told you this morning not to get in trouble. You're gonna have some issues with me when you get home today" she screamed into my ear.

" mom you never let me explain! I have a reason-" she cut me off before I could even finish my sentence.

" I don't want to hear it" she said sternly.

" I have a reason for why I hit him. I have a reason for everything I do mom, you never understand. You never let me talk. Everything in my life is fucked up and my own mom doesn't even let me explain my self. " I screamed at her. I hung up the phone before she could respond to me.

I stormed out the principals office and I ran out of the school. I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. When I realized where I located. I saw Urth Cafe in front of me. I ran into Urth Cafe and sat down in one of the chairs.

I needed to clear my mind, I couldn't take it anymore. Everything in my life is so complicated. I am really pissed off. I just sat at a table with my head down. Someone tapped me so I slowly rose my head up to see who it was. It was a waiter in front of me.

"Hi I'm Fashyon your server for today, what can I get you?" She spoke batting her long black eyelashes.

" uh -uh I wasn't exactly ordering-" she cut me off.

" oh well just in case you want to order anything you should get The Green Tea Boba it's really good" she said with a full toothed smile. Her teeth are literally perfect.

" I know I tried it before" I rolled my eyes. " well sorry, you didn't have to scream at me. What's wrong? What's your name?" She asked still being sweet.

" why do you care" I said not looking for an answer but she answered anyways. " because I do, I'm a nice person and I want to some how make you feel better stranger" she said smirking at me, waiting for me to tell her my name. For a second I got lost within her beautiful brown eyes. I can't be falling in love with some one I just met. No way!

" Jaden, I'm Jaden Smith" I said trying to be a little nicer. " oh my gosh!! are you Will Smith's son?" She asked seeming a little excited.

"Yes I am and if you want to use me for money it's a no!" I yelled and I stood up from the table. "no no no no! I would never do that to anyone. Please sit? You still didn't tell me what's wrong.." She said still interested. Why did this girl care about me? She barely knows me. "Fine" I said. "but wait, how about I tell you something first?" She said batting those beautiful eyes. "Sure" I said still trying to give off positive energy. "Well I'm Fashyon you say my name like Fashion of course, haha and I'm 17 years old, my favorite colors are red and black, I'm African American. I drive a all black range rover and my birthday is in October and I go to Calabasas Catholic Highschool" she stated and we both laughed. She told me everything! "dang.. you told me your life story." I said and we laughed together. " Well I had to tell you things you needed to know" she giggled, her laugh was adorable. " you go to Calabasas Catholic?! That school is big and very clean only for rich people" she giggled again at my comment

" what school do you go to?" She asked.

" I go to Calabasas High" I stated. " that school is big too but not as clean as Calabasas Catholic. That school is for rich people, you're rich as hell" she said. "well yeah" I said. " oh shoot I got to go Jaden my manager needs me" she said a little sad, looking at her watch.

"thats alright Fashyon but one question why aren't you in school?" i said. " I left early how about you? Why aren't you in school?" She asked. " well it's a long story.." I said. " well I got time, just text or call me" she said. I gave her my phone and she put her number in. She gave me her phone and I put my number in, then I gave her phone back. "Alright see you later jaden" she said. " but wait, I want my Green tea Boba" I winked at her and she smiled. " alright I'll go get it for you" she said. 5 mins later she came back with my Green tea Boba and I gave her money. " bye Fashyon" I hugged her and I can smell her scent as she embraced my whole body. she smelt like mangos and vanilla, I didn't want to let go. We released each other and I left. I soon forgot about all my problems and walked home, a little happy.

Fashyon's Point of View~

I just met Jaden and I always heard stuff about him at my school. Everyone seems to know him but now I finally met him. I kinda like him but I don't want to rush things, but why would he be interested in me? Ugh, it was 8:00 at night and my shift was over at Urth Cafe, I grabbed my Green Tea Boba and left the store. I hopped in my range rover and drove home.

Once I got to the front of my door I opened it with my keys and walked inside. I shut the door and locked it, I kicked off my vans and placed them neatly on the floor mat. My mom was in the kitchen cooking up a storm. She made boneless Barbeque chicken and some yellow rice with garlic bread on the side. I washed my hands and helped her set the table. " mom why is there 3 spots set up at the table?" I said. " well honey we have a guest, his name is Jeffery Hanes " she said. " are you interested in him?" I said almost disgusted. " yes honey and he is a nice guy trust me!" She said patting my shoulder. " ugh" I mumbled. " he'll be here in 30 mins so get cleaned up and get downstairs quick!" She stated. I walked up stairs to my room and shut the door. My phone started making noises and it was a text from Jaden. I unlocked my iPhone 5 and the message opened up. " hey Fashyon it's Jaden obviously :)" the message read. " hi Jaden ;) I'm about to eat dinner so I'll call you when I'm done okay?" I sent the message and waited for a reply. Soon he replied by saying

"alright eat up! 👌" I sent another message saying "okayyyy ✌" he read my message because my phone tells me when you read it and it said "read at 8:10" I locked my phone and went to the bathroom to shower. Once I finished I put on my black leggings and some neon pink socks with my Adidas sandals and a white tee-shirt. I looked plain but i didn't care. Who cares about this Jeffery guy? Not me. I'll try to be nice but usually the Guys mom picks are mean, rude and ugly. I went down stairs and my mom was at the door with "Jeffery" talking and she introduced me to him. Surprisingly he was handsome and nice to me and my mom. We sat down for dinner and we said grace and started to eat

~

Note to the reader~

3votes and 1 comment?? Idk

How did I do? The next chapter with start off with Fashyon and Jadens phone conversation.

I want to have it as Fashyons and Jadens point of view, that's it basically unless new characters get added.

-What will Fashyon & Jaden's phone conversation insist of?

-What happens with Jaden's mom?

-Is Jaden still upset?