Chapter 1- Life Expectations

Skylar's P.O.V
" I drove by all the places, we used to hang out getting wasted. "I thought about our last kiss, how you felt the way you tasted" Why is this song so relatable? I don't understand, Why do I still have you on my mind? Its been like five years since we've seen each other. Kieran Woods..
Why can't you just leave me alone? 

"Bzzz Bzzz" Argggghh.. Who is calling me at 7:00 am, Can't they understand their boss is under extreme pressure?

Telephone conversation:

Skylar: Hello, Gloria this better be worth my time, it's 7:00 am and work doesn't start in two hours.

Gloria (P.A): Miss Rain, this is important Mr Kyong sold his market shares to the owner of Woods Corporations.

Skylar: I thought Mr Kyong told me he won't sell his shares unless he was terribly ill. Did you call Mr Kyong, what did he say?

Gloria: Mr Kyong said "He was perfectly fine, he sold the market shares for a remarkingly high price". Miss Rain he was offered $10,000,000, Who wouldn't be foolish to accept this offer?

Skylar: Gloria, Did I ask for your opinion? You better be in the office by 8:30, we need to discuss this issue.

Gloria: Yes Maam, I'll bring Gloria Jeans and Krispy Kremes.

What is wrong with you Skylar? Why are you overreacting? Its not like he bought the market shares cause of you, he bought it for the profits and fame. Even if he did, it really doesnt matter, things ended 5 years ago, its too late for him to apologise and to start things over again.

I really need to get up from this bed and stop reminicising about him. As I made my bed, I left to have a nice long bath. I needed to have a bath if i was going to stress out about work today. I decided to call for a meeting to discuss the new market share holder.