It's A Date

(Y/N'S POV)

The next morning I woke up I yawning "ughh....." I fell backwards hitting my head on the back board of the bed."OUCH!..." I yelled but covered my mouth from screaming.Soon Yui walked through the door and figures started popping up in the room."Great......" I said covering my head with my blanket "What happened exactly" I heard Reiji ask me.I knocked on the back board of the bed "That.." I replied with my blanket over my head still."Yours truly can give you much more pain if you'd like.." Ayato said smirking.I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him "Say something like that to me again it won't be a pillow coming your way...." I said annoyed.I heard a small chuckle from Subaru "May I change my clothes please?...." I asked hinting them to get out."Can I stay and watch?..." Laito said while smiling at me.I calmly walked over to him and whispered "May I stab you with a knife..." he then whispered "No..." then biting my ear.I pushed him "Pervert" I said while walking away to my closet as they all disappeared.I turned around holding my clothes seeing Shu laying there on my window."If you haven't noticed everyone left" I said glaring at him.He opened one eye "Your so loud....." he said then closed his eye.I growled "I will be as loud as i want if you don't leave" I said keeping my calm."Ughh....." he said then turned up his music "YOUR TO AN-(y/n) stay calm you got this.......whew fine stay I don't care..".I said as I walked to the bathroom with my clothes in hand.I changed into the uniform that Reiji gave me I gently brushed my hair out.After I was done I looked in the mirror.I picked up my golden bracelet with the blue rose and put it on my wrist."There..." I said walking out looking towards the window to check if Shu left.I sighed in relief to figure out that he did I grabbed my bag and ran out the door .I ran downstairs seeing everyone by the door "Hey (y/n)" Yui said to me."Hey Yui let's go!.." I said while grabbing her wrist and running out the door.

(SUBARU'S POV)

I noticed something odd about (y/n) her speed was incredible for a human.I ignored it and walked out the door and into the limo.A couple minutes later we arrived at school.Also of course I see Kou blocking the entrance.I glared at him as he started running up to (y/n) talking to her.I started to feel a little annoyed im not jealous just.....irritated I guess. (Y/n) smiled as she saw kou and she hugged him as he hugged her.Kou looked over (y/n)'s shoulder glaring at me.I gritted my teeth and walked towards the entrance bumping shoulders with Kou.I went to class and sat down in my seat.A little later from that (y/n) and Kou came through the door together. (Y/n) sat next to me and smiled as she sat down.I have no idea what it is but her smile.....makes me calm no...SHE makes me calm.I stopped day dreaming when I noticed (y/n) waving her hand infront of me.I came back to reality and the day went on like normal

I came back to reality and the day went on like normal