My Hidden sin

(Y/N'S POV)

I blinked and my eyes went normal I had used a ritual to give me a scent of a human.I mastered the ritual enough to keep it going for at least five months.If I fail before the five months she will not be pleased.She will send out another to finish the job I didn't I can't risk that they could kill yui.I got up and walked inside the mansion to see the darkness grow darker I walked to my room.I stared out the window and saw it begin to rain.If im gone will anyone notice.....will they care they might not I thoght.I went to my dresser and put my bracelet in a small golden box.I began to think about what to do and planned everything out so everything will be ready and I can just pull a string and watch it unfold.My mouth got dry but I couldn't go up to yui and say "YUI I WANT YOUR BLOOD I'M A VAMPIRE I'VE BEEN LYING TO YOU" I thought.

Maybe if I drink some tea it will be ok so I walked to the kitchen to see Reiji sitting there with a cup of tea reading."Are you thirsty" I heard him ask I simply nodded while staring into his eyes.He sat there and looked at me like he was judging me he probably was he seems like that type.After he got up and made me some tea he poured it in a cup and handed it to me."I hope you don't think you have tricked me like the others " Reiji said staring at me with a dark glare that rips your soul apart.I took the cup of tea and walked away but then stopped and turned toward Reiji."If you know what im here for you know she won't be pleased if I don't get it " I said with my eyes glowing pink.I walked away into the hall and passed by subaru's door.I slowly opened it to see he wasn't in there so I shut it and turned around to find a figure in the darkness."Can I help you with anything (y/n)" Subaru said while looking at me with anger.I simply moved aside from infront of him and walked to my room.

I got very dizzy in my head for some reason and my chest started hurting.I don't have much time I thought and layed down.I closed my eyes gently and put on a blanket.Thats when someone knocked down my door screaming "DON'T EVER WALK AWAY FROM A FIGHT WITH ME".I looked at him with a death glare "GET OUT NOW! BEFORE I BREAK YOUR BONES INTO PEICES I'M TIRED LEAVE ME ALONE" I said with a ton of anger that came out of no where. He looked at me and said "YOU LITT-Ughh fine get some rest don't think I did this just t-" "GET OUT" I said while pushing him out the door and laying back down.I have more problems then fixing that door I thought of while closing my eyes.

(A/N) Hey fellow people
I am so sorry for not updating and for making this one short next one will be bigger and better!I will start a grey x reader from fairytail so comment to tell me if I should.Ok bye fellow people!