Chapter 9

I like the music so I'll continue with the songs.

Chapter nine:

Micah Grayson

Gazing over at a quiet Cassie, Micah pulled up to his house cutting the engine. "Come on." He mumbled to her before exiting the car and making his way to the house.

Looking around Cassie was a little nervous following closely behind him as Micah lead them to his room. Stepping up the stairs to the third level formerly known as the attic where his room was.

The walls were painted all black and the only lighting that came in was through the window that reflected off of his white bed spread

"Why am I not surprised?" Cassie said referring to the rooms decor as she placed her backpack down and sat on the rolling chair near his bedside. 

Placing his shoes and his hoodie in the closet Micah came out picking up Cassie's backpack and hanging it on the door. One thing that he didn't like was clutter. He made sure his surroundings were clean kept.

Looking up at his bare back Cassie watched as he maneuvered around the room. His pants hung a little low making it easier for her to see his v cut below his abdomen.

Laying back on his bed Micah closed his eyes. "So your wrist, what happened?"

Pursing her lips together Cassie debated on what to tell him. She didn't know him well enough to share something so private and embarrassing, but he made her feel compelled to.

"I fell." She said lying terribly.

"You fell and got the imprint of someone's fingers around your wrist? You think I'm stupid?" He asked sitting up.

Her leg shook as she felt him staring a hole into her face.

"No. It's just personal ok?"

Micah didn't respond because he didn't like her answer. Instead he said nothing as the room grew silent.

"You live here with your parents?" Cassie finally asked not liking the awkward silence.

"No. It's just personal ok?" Micah mocked.

"Micah?" Cassie laughed sucking her teeth.

"I live here with my aunt. My parents are dead." He said nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." Cassie said covering her mouth.

Micah shrugged not really caring too much about it.

Sitting up he was growing restless. Walking over to his drawer he pulled out a blunt and a lighter before sitting back on the bed.

"You smoke?" He asked Cassie as she shook her head no. "Well you need to. You wanna learn?"