Ch.5 Job Hunt, And A Day At The Beach

"Nani. Nani!" -Lilo

"Uh. . . Yeah?" -Nani

"Look." -Lilo

Lilo, Stitch, and Shade were in Nani's room. Lilo took Stitch's and Shade's paw and put one claw on the record player. She then opens their mouths, music came out.

Meanwhile, Nani had that 'Wtf' face. After that, there was a knock on the door. When Nani opened the door, she was greeted with the Social Worker.

"Heard you loss your job." -Social Worker

"Well, uh, actually, I just quit that job. Because, you know, the hours are just not conducive to the challenges of raising a child- - "

Nani couldn't finish her sentence because Stitch threw a book at the Social Worker. After the book, he got a kicked in the leg by Shade.

"Oh! I am so sorry about that." -Nani

"What are those things?" -Social Worker

"Those are my puppies." -Lilo

"Really? Thus far, you have been adrift in the sheltered harbor of my patience. But I cannot ignore you being jobless. Do I make myself clear?" -Social Worker

"Perfectly." -Nani

"And the next time I see these dogs I expect them to be model citizens. Capisce?" -Social Worker

"Uh. . . Yes?" -Lilo

"New job. Model citizens. Good day." -Social Worker
____

The four went through the market for a job. Well, for Nani to get a job.

"Elvis Presley was a model citizen. I've compiled a list of his traits for you to practice.

Number one is dancing." -Lilo

"Hands on your hips. Now follow my lead." -Lilo

The two swade their hip to the left.

"Ooh!" Stitch & Shade

They put their left arm up and they started dancing.
(Sorry I can't really describe that last move there, sorry. Plz don't hate me)

Stitch and Shade slid down the dirt and Stitch grabbed Shade's paw and did a dip. And they stood up and leaned back. Stitch did some crazy dance move and spun him and Shade around. They went out of control that they bumped an old lady.

Next, they went to, 'Kiki's Coffee Hut'.

"Let's move on to step two. Elvis played guitar. Here." Since Lilo only had one guitar, she handed to Stitch.

"Hold it like this, and put your fingers here." -Lilo

Stitch started playing 'Devil in Disguise'. But when he started playing, it started breaking near by glass. The only reaction he got was clapping from Shade. Who made Stitch blush.

Next they were at a hotel. Lilo held a picture of Elvis in her hand. While Stitch had a Hawaiian shirt with a collar and a rose in his paw.

"This is the face of romance. She looks like she could use some lovin'." -Lilo

Stitch went up on the couch. He grabbed the lod lady's hand. Which that cause a certain alien to growl.

"It's ok to be jealous. But please don't be mad at this. Alright Stitch now kiss her." -Lilo

This only caused the lady freak out. Nani grabbed Lilo by the hand and ran away.

"I'm sure Elvis had his bad days, too."

Now they went to the Beach to see if Nani can be a lifeguard.

"Ok, this is it. Time to bring it all together." -Lilo

The two went to the center of the beach. They both started playing with their guitars, 'Devil in Disguise'. Stitch in the process winked at Shade, who blushed and Rolex her eyes playfully.

People started coming in and taking pictures, which only blinded the two. They start getting irritated and ripped their clothes off.

They started going on a rampage. Everyone fled the beach. Lilo just looked at the two with a disappointed face. They felt guilty.
____
(U may now play the song for background music in media)
After a cheesy rhyme and convincing from David, they all went surfing.

Stitch and Shade were in the back of Lilo's and Nani's surf board. Everytime a splash of water went on the board, Shade would hang on to Stitch. Like really, how cute is that?!

David put Lilo on his surf board. Nani watched as they surf. But two certain aliens wanted to join in. So they tried pointing at them to show Nani to surf, but again, doesn't speak alien.

They went shore to make sand castles. Leaving Stitch and Shade left out. They tried doing one themselves but failed. The two went to Lilo to try and convince her to go surfing again. Who gladly accepted.
____

Finally back to Jumba and Pleakley. . .

"Oh, can't complain, mom. I'm camping out with a convicted criminal and, oh, I had my head chewed on by a monster!"
-Pleakley

The two were sitting in a tree, spying.

"Wait, something is not right. 626 & 627 are returning willingly to water." -Jumba

"Oh, hold on, mom- - another call. Oh!" -Pleakley

"Mr. Pleakley, you are overdue. I want a status report."
-Head council alien

"Oh, uh, things are going well. They're going well. Jumba, aren't they going well? Jumba? Jumba, help me out here."
-Pleakley

"I would have expected you back by now with 626 & 627 in hand." -Head council alien

"Just a few things left to pack, and, uh, we'll be- -" -Pleakley

"Hang up. We are going swimming."
____

Back to the gang surfing. . .

Lilo was in the front, Nani in the middle, Stitch and Shade in the back. And the it was actually smoothing.

Once Nani stood up for surfing, the two got scared and hold on the Nani's legs. Nani didn't mind.

The two got used to it and enjoyed it. "Yeah!" -Stitch and Shade

But Jumba was inside the wave, and got a hold of 627. Who Stitch noticed and jumped in after her. The three had a battle. Which of course, Stitch and Shade won. They handcuffed Jumba and Pleakley together and bit there oxygen tank. Which they blasted off.

TEAM ROCKET BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!! sorry I had to.

The two ran out of air, but luckily David came to the rescue.
____

"They're unconscious, but I think they're still alive." -David

The two started coughing out water. And the Social Worker saw it all.

While Nani was talking with the Social Worker, Stitch turned to Shade.

"Is Shade ok?" -Stitch

"Shade is ok. Thank you."