Ch.2 Pets?!

After 3 hours and 42 minutes. They finally crashed on earth.
They found a road near by. As they sniff their surroundings, it started to rain. Considering they don't know what rain is, 626 shot at a raindrop. Then another hit 627's head, so she shot at the sky. Then it started to pour.

Then, they heard a frog croaking. There was a frog. They aimed their guns at it, waiting for it to move.

*Honk, honk*

A truck came by and ran over the two, which they took hardly any damage but they did cause serval flat tires.

"We better call somebody."

____

The next morning.

626 & 627 woke up moaning from the head ache they were having.

All the dogs that were in the same cage as them were whimpering at the sight of the two aliens. The two got all defensive and aimed at them. But they had no guns to shoot with.

They tried asking the other dogs what happened to their stuff but apparently, they don't speak alien.

In the distance, they can hear what sounded like a woman talking.

____

"We're looking for something that can defend itself. Something that won't die. Something sturdy, you know?"
-Nani

"Like a lobster." -Lilo

"Lilo, you lolo. Do we have a lobster door? No, we have a dog door. We are getting a dog."

Meanwhile....

The two aliens escaped the pound. Once they set foot outside, they was a dot on 626's stomach.

Then out of no where, a plasma ball almost hit them. Luckily 626 got both of them to safety.

"So nice to see your pretty little faces again!" -Jumba

"Jumba?" -626 & 627

The two went back inside the pound, where it was probably safer.

____

"The kennel's back this way." -Kennel lady.

"Go. Pick someone out." -Nani

"Want me to pick a dog for you too?" -Lilo

"Uh.... Sure." -Nani
____

The two didn't know what to do. 626 was just banging his head to the brick wall. Until....

"Hello? Are there any animals in here?" -Lilo

They two looked out at the cage bars that were now bended. They looked around to see a poster saying, 'Adopt Today'. The picture showed a little girl hugging her dog. And the dog hugging back.

The two stared thinking. Then they pulled their arms and wings inside their bodies. They kinda looked like dogs, though 627 was more likely to look like a fox.

They both ran up to Lilo.

"Hi." -Lilo

"How. . . Ha. . .hi." 626 & 628

They ran up to her again and hugged Lilo. Who was enjoying it.
____

"Oh, yes, mm-hmm. All of our dogs are adoptable.

Except those two!" -Kennel lady

The kennel lady grabbed the two 'dogs' away from Lilo.

"What are those things?!" -Nani

"A dog, I think. But they was dead this morning." -Kennel lady

"They were dead this morning?!" -Nani

"Well, we thought they were dead. They were hit by a truck." -Kennel lady

"I like them! Come here, boy." -Lilo

Then two struggled from the lady's hold.

"Wouldn't you like different dogs?" -Nani

"We have better dogs, dear." -Kennel lady

"Not better than them. They can talk! Say hello." -Lilo

"He- -hel- -" -626

"Dogs can't talk, dear." -Kennel lady

"They did." -Lilo

"Does it have to be these dogs?" -Nani

They both look towards the 'dogs'. Who one of them was licking the inside of his nose.

"Yes, they're good. I can tell." -Lilo
___

"You'll have to think of names for them." -Kennel lady

"Their names are. . . Stitch and Shade" -Lilo

"Now those are not real names. . ." But Nani was shaking her head, signaling her to not say it.

"In Iceland. But here, those are good names." -Kennel lady
Stitch and Shade it is.

And there's a two dollar license fee."
(You know the drill)

"They're all yours."
____

"They're all mine." -Jumba

"Well, what are they doing?" -Pleakley

"They are listening for us." -Jumba

Jumba was looking though a thermal imaging camera, where he could see through the walls and see 626 & 627.

"How good is their hearing?" Pleakley whispered.

Stitch heard Pleakley and Jumba started choking him to shut him up. The two experiments went outside to see what was going on. Then a dot appeared on Shade's stomach.

Shade started barking. Which caused Lilo came to come out running.

"STOP! I have just determined this situation to be far too hazardous!" -Pleakley

"Don't worry. I won't hit her." -Jumba

"NO! That girl is a part of the mosquito food chain. Here! Educate yourself." -Pleakley

"Using a little girl for a shield. This is low, even for you!"
-Jumba

The two did a head stand, shaking their butts in the air. Something like this,

"Whoo-hoo!" -Stitch & Shade

"Bah! Tear them apart with all both my bare hands!" -Jumba

"Have you lost your mind?!
We cannot be seen!" -Pleakley

"Bad dogs, barking at nothing." -Kennel lady
The kennel lady sprade water at them. Which they did not enjoy.

"You can't shoot, and you can't be seen. Look at you! You look like a monster. We have to blend in."