Ch.3 A Day With Lilo

"Okay, I gotta get to work. Stick around town and stay out of roads, ok? I'll meet you at 1:00" -Nani

During this time, Stitch and Shade saw a spider rampaging through a town, on TV of course. They were fascinated of it. They even did a little imitation of it.

"Ok, I guess we should be going." Nani did a raspberry on Lilo's cheek.

"What about Stitch and Shade?" -Lilo

"Eh." -Nani

Once Nani left, Stitch growled at the sound bells ringing.

"Oh! My friends!" -Lilo

All the girls screen at the sight of Lilo. As they were about to ride away, they were stop by Lilo.

"What do you want?" -Myrtle

"I'm sorry I bit you and pulled your hair. And punched you in the face." -Lilo

"Apology not accepted. Now get out of my way before I run you over- - AAH!" -Myrtle

"I got two new dogs. His name is Stitch and she's Shade."
-Lilo

"Those are the ugliest things I have ever saw." -Myrtle

Stitch ran up to Myrtle's tricycle, examining it. As for Shade, was examining Myrtle.

"Ew! Get them away from me! I'm gonna get a disease!"
-Myrtle

Shade looked past Myrtle to see Jumba and Pleakley in disguise.

"Stitch, look!" Stitch looked in the direction Shade was pointing to and saw the same thing. Stitch thought fast and pushed Myrtle off her tricycle. He got on and helped Shade and Lilo on. Shade had her arms around Stitch's waist. And thank god fur exist or else you would've seen Stitch blushing.

"Oh, great! They're loose." -Pleakley

"Their destructive programming is taking effect. They will be irresistibly drawn to large cities where they will back up sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe."
-Jumba
____

The three rode all over the island, where they were always stopped by ocean. They stopped at a cliff.

"It's nice to live on an island with no large cities." -Lilo

With that, Stitch and Shade had a meltdown.
____

After that meltdown, Lilo tried teaching them fetch.  Which they kinda ignored and kept look out. Which only ended up with a spray in the face.

When it was time for lunch, they both tried to get a piece of a sandwich, but Nani didn't let them. They growled and wanted to punch her so bad, but without Lilo as a shield, they were goners.

Next they went out on the beach, Shade found a nice pink seashell and showed it to Lilo. But then she hit on the side of her face with a volleyball. She threw it back to the owner, who was not very happy. But she just jumped and lied on her back and laughs.

Lilo got themselves snow cones, while Shade and Stitch were reading postcards. But a dog came by and sniffed Shade's tail. Stitch got offended and smashed his snow cone on its head.

They past by those quarter rides, Shade and Stitch thought it was real but it was just a ride.

"Yes, when you're ready to give up just let us know, heh?"
-Jumba