Sea-whore-s

[KENEDY]

"Which would I be Tyler or Connor?" I asked my best friend April as we laid cross legged on my bed watching a good 'ol Tyler Oakley vlog.

"You'd be Tyler." She says looking me up and down.

"Because I'm fabulous." I pretend to flip my hair over my shoulder.

"No because you're loud and sarcastic." She laughs. I chuckle along with her. That would be the reason that she is my best friend. Too bad these weekends end tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day every person ,twelfth grade and under, dreads the first day of hell...oh my bad it's pronounced school.

April and I agreed to have one last sleepover, which means watching all of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies, stuffing our faces with junk food, and fangirling over Luke Hemmings' shoulders, Ashton Irwin's biceps, Michael Clifford's hair, and Calum Hood's jawline. Plus watching Tyler Oakley and Connor Franta videos until dawn and then getting about three hours of sleep.

I woke up in the morning surrounded by gummy bears and sour string. I groaned and lazily sat up and slapped April's arm to wake her up. Then we both took showers and got dressed.

After eating a granola bar for breakfast and saying bye to my parents we climbed into my 2015 Dodge Challenger aka my prized possession, and drove to school

Yellow Wood high school is like any other place on earth, there's a status quo and a food chain. Here I'll explain it.

Sluts whores players and bad boys are on top then you have jocks and cheerleaders then there's the rich kids then the skaters after that comes the drama and art kids then you have the average normal people (April and I) then band and choir students after them there's teachers pets and nerds, next in line is chess club and the mathleetes second to last is the emo and goth kids thus ending with the outcasts.

I'm not complaining though I'm over halfway up the food chain. Woot woot yay me I actually have a chance of surviving senior year.

April and I made small talk while we walked to our lockers. And before you go thinking that this is some cliché story and our lockers are right beside each other's and on the other side of my locker is the most popular guy in school's locker, it's not April's locker is on the other side of the hall and I have no idea where Alick Thompson's locker is but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it's the one that is being attacked by sluts.

Hey I was right who knew. Wink wink.

What I didn't know is that Alick was on his way over so imagine my surprise when I shut my locker door to see him standing on the other side of it. He just stood there and smirked his signature smirk that had every girl swooning, well every girl but me. "What do you want today Thompson." I asked as I started walking to my first period.

"I wanted to know if that's a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in you pants?" He smirked after he said the pickup line, I spun around with a comeback ready.

"No I think it's called a phone, I would give you my number but I'm just not interested." I retort feeling good, when it comes to comebacks I am ready to go.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?" He pops out his second pick up line.

"Duh have you not seen Jurassic Park." I roll my eyes and strut to my first class feeling like a boss.

As soon as I arrived to my first class the bell rang signaling me as, late. Ugh I don't like being late. I straightened my hat, stood up straight and walked in the class.

"Ms.Hall would you care to explain why you were late?" My teacher Mrs.Toggle questioned me.

I shrugged. "Not really, no." I truthfully answer.

She put two fingers on her temple and closed her eyes for a minute. Jeez lady are you really so desperate to know that you're trying to read my mind.

"Just have a seat, and you can join me after school, in detention." She states strictly picking up an Expo marker.

I roll my eyes and slouch down in my seat. Don't you just love her?

I tune her out until all of the sudden the sound of a ruler slapping my desk made me jump. "Would you like to answer the question?" Mrs.Toggle sneers down at me.

I look behind her at the board. "Well Mrs.Toggle since the formula for circumference is pi multiplied by the diameter and the diameter is twelve inches, which when multiplied by pi ,which is 3.14, is 75 but if you want the exact answer that would be 75.39822368615503." I answer smirking up at her.

Yup now you know my secret, I'm a math genius. I honestly hate math I just can't help it I'm naturally good at math.

Mrs.Toggle just rolls her eyes and mutters a little "Why do I even bother..." under her breath. I shrug and continue to slouch in my seat, doodling pictures of the popular kids with animal faces.

What it's funny. When I got to Alick I didn't know what animal to draw though. I know, a sea-whore-s. Ha I crack myself up. I quickly took a peek at Alick, who conveniently sits beside me, and started drawing the Blink 182 shirt he had on today.

Wait since when does Alick wear band shirts.

I quickly rip a sheet of notebook paper out of my spiral, and scribble down some words.

Do you even listen to blink 182?

I crumple the note into a ball and toss it onto his desk. He looks at me with his eyebrow raised, I roll my eyes and just mouth "read it."

He picks it up and reads it, then he scribbles something down on the paper and tosses it back.

No this is Archer's shirt.

I should've known.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hahaha I suck at math in real life but I am good at circles...so...

QOTD: I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
~Marilyn Monroe

The detention will be in the next chapter.

Love you all my little cacti. 💚RILES

P.s. I need a cover so if any of you people reading this can make good covers please make one. Pm me and I will give you my e-mail so you can send it to me. If I get enough I may have a covers contest.