Fem!foxy x male reader

(Y/N) p.o.v

I was told by my parents to get my self a job. I sighed looiking at the news paper trying to find the jobs. After awhile of searching, I have finally found one. Well something that caught my eye. A job opening for a night guard at the local Pizzaria. Shouldn't be to hard since all I have to do is keep an eye on the place. I mean who will rob a place that has nothing valuable than the animatronics. I picked up the phone and dialed the number they have listed.
"Hello" I heard the voice of the guy who answered.
"Hi,um this is (Y/N) and I would like to apply for the job as a night guard." I repleid
"Great you start today be hear at 11:30" He said then hung up.

~time skip~

I arrived at the pizzarea and opened the doors and saw a guy at the front desk with a female that seemed to be flirting with him. He noticed me and got up walking to me.
"Y/n I persume.?" He said shaking my hand.
"Yes sir." I replied.
"Great let me show you to your office." He said.
Foxy's p.ov.
I saw the owner and some guy with (h/c) (h/l) and gourgous (e/c) eyes. I saw him looked at me and stared at me with interest. I felt my face heat up when he started walking to me.
"Have an interest in foxy (y/n)?" Asked the owner.
"Sorta, i thought all animatronics had yellow eyes but her's are blue." the boy that was named (Y/N) replied.
"Oh well these animatronics are special, they have two forms animatronic and human form." Said the owner, "When they want a break they turn into their human form. If you're lucky you might see her like that tonight"
'Oh he will' I thought bitting my lip mentally.
After the owner showed (y/n) to his office he left and the clock struck twelve signalling everyone to start the shift.
(y/n) p.o.v
I was checking through the cameras and saw one of the animatronics missing from the stage. More speciffically Bonnie. At this point I was panicking since I couldn't find him. I flipped through the cameras then checked the lights at the doors. When I checked the right door, bonnie appeared giving me a heart attack. I quickly closed the doors and heard him groaned in annoyance.
"Can't we all be friends here?" he asked.
"Huh?" I looked at him conused.
"Every night guard treats us like we're going to kill him." He said.
I didn't know what to do. I slowly reached my hand to the door open button and opene the door letting him in.
"Thank you and I advize you not to do that to foxy." He said entering. "Anyway I'm Bonnie nice to meet you."
"Y-yeah you to." I said a little cautious.
I then noticed someone else at the door but this one was in human form. She had red long hair and the same blue eyes as the animatronic. She was glaring at bonnie. Bonnie took the hint and left leaving me with her. She smiled and walked to me and strattled my hips.
"You know (y/n) you're kinda cute." She said smiling while tracing her hook down my chest ripping my shirt a little.
"T-thanks I guess." I said blushing a little.
She then leaned in and kissed me deeply forcing her tounge inside my mouth. I can tell that this night was going to be long and interesting.