Episode 2 / Season 1

" Beverly Hills 90210 2.0

  Back To The Peach Pit "

Online Written Spin-off FanFic Series

Written by : Willy Garza ( PartyWill )

Ep2

Airdate : Aug 15,2016

¤ SCENE

District Attorney Jesse Vasquez surprises Principal David Silver inside his office ..

David :

By all means Jesse , do barge right in and enter my office unannounced !

Jesse :

My apologies David , but please I am this close to reaching Freak out status ..please tell me Andrea has spoken to you about our daughter Hannah ?!

* David pours his guest some refreshing lemonade from the pitcher out of the fridge near his window overlooking the park across the street *

David :

Look Man , I can't lie to you alright

according to Andrea , your daughter refuses to ever live with you again it's your fault this happen you were stupid enough to get caught in bed by your wife with a lousy waitress who works at Cool Yogurt Shoppe near where you both lived !

You had such a beautiful family and you destroyed it !

* Jesse fumes pounding his fist angrily on the principals Oakwood Crafted Desk !

Jesse :

Look at you soo smug ..

How dare you judge me how many times did you cheat on your wife Donna ?!

She finally got some sense and dumped you just like Andrea did me !

Neither of us have our children in our lives don't you see how messed up that is ?!

* Brandon interupts as he whispers in Jesse's ear , causing him to walk away *

David :

Thanks Brandon , I was that close to decking him !

Brandon :

Forget him , he's a lost cause I need your help !

David :

Sure bro , anything just name it ?

Brandon :

I want you to find a way to get everybody back in time for my wifes birthday next week ..

I lost touch with the gang after Valerie & I married , my own parents are so conflicted too .

Thank God I have a son with her that keeps me sane !

David :

Brandon , take it from me focus everything you got on your marriage man screw those who don't approve of you and her being together .

You did the whole Kelly / Valerie triangle and more back in high school and college you were the man but we are adults now we need to get our lives on track whatever it takes !

Count me in ..I vow to get the crew back in town before Valerie blows out her birthday candles next week !