Rita Skeeter Weekly

My name is Rita Skeeter, aka the Queen of Quills. You may know me as an ex-writer for the Daily Prophet.
After my unfortunate...resignation for the top-leading paper in the Wizarding world, I've decided to make my own paper, focused on entertainment, filled with exclusive interviews from famous witches and wizards all over the country.

Now for a limited time, subscriptions for "Rita Skeeter Weekly" are free of charge!! (Until I can get back up on my feet, of course).

Disclaimer I: There might be people who claim that they were "misquoted". Perhaps I exaggerate the tiniest bit, but never too far from the truth.
Disclaimer II: I am not, in any way shape or form, an unregistered Animagus, no matter how much a young bushy-haired girl with big front teeth may insist otherwise.

Feel free to check out my other works in the journalism field:
Armando Dippet: Master or Moron?
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
•Harry Potter: the Biography
•The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore

(ADMIN: I'VE INTERVIEWED HARRY POTTER FAN-ACCOUNTS WHO HAVE GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO INTERVIEW THEM. ALSO, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, RITA SKEETER IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER WHO WRITES LIES AND STRETCHES THE TRUTH TO HER OWN WAY. )
(Admin Disclaimer: The views of Rita Skeeter do not represent my views in real life as a loyal Potterhead.)