33

---Ruhani's POV---

I had to come in early to work today. I had to get a presentation set-up for a show that my boss was going to be doing.

It took me about two hours and I gave her the flash drive.

The bright side was I get to go home ealry since I started early, but for now it was just another usual day at work.

Someone knocked on my door and I told them to come in without bothering to look up. There's usually one person that bothers me this early.

"Speak," I said.

I always spoke like this with him when I was looking at papers and he just started about the randomest things.

"Hey."

I looked up once I heard the voice.

"Shehry," I said suprised.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I motioned for him to sit.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Okay. I'm here to apologize. I know what i did was not even capable of an apology. I mean, first the kissing and then I went and got to the same girl that I cheated on you with. Then, what happen to your friend was also because of me. Obviously, you already found that out. I know I'm not going to be forgiven right away or possibly ever, but if you ever and I mean ever find it in your heart to forgive me then I'd appreciate it. I'm not saying it has to be today, tomorrow, the next day, week or month, just whenever you think that I deserve an apology then please let me know. It'll make it easier for me to live with myself," he said.

I was suprised by what  he said. He's apologizing? Never expected that.

"I'll think about it. No doubt about that," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

"But I think there's someone else that you owe an apology to as well," I said.

"Don't worry about it. Even if you didn't tell me, I was still going to apologize to him," he said.

I smiled at that.

"Thanks," I said.

"No, don't thank me. I have to do this," he said.

We were silent for a few minutes.

"What made you want to apologize?" I asked.

He went on and told me what happen.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"It's okay. Maybe, someone better will come along," he said.

"Good luck," I said.

"Thanks. I'll get going. Have some other errands to run," he said.

"Okay," I said and he left.

----Dyal's POV----

"Sir, there's someone here to see you," my secretary said.

"Send 'em in," I said and she left.

My desk is a mess and now I have people here. This is a problem!

"Come in," I said once they knocked.

At least I made my office look a little better.

"Hi," Shehry said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you. I've just came from meeting Ruhani," he said.

"You went to see her?!" I asked.

"Calm down! We had a conversation, no anger or anything in it. Just relaxed conversation and I'd like to talk to you as well," he said.

I motioned for him to sit.

"What?" I asked him.

"Look, I'm here to apologize. Same reason I was over at her office. I need to apologize to you. I'm sorry for judging you so early on. I was a possessive boyfriend and looked how well that turned out," he said making the last part sarcastic.

"Also, I'm sorry that you ended up in the hospital. I think you found out everything. I was just getting really jealous seeing you guys together and I don't know what came over me. I understand if you can't ever forgive me, but if by some miracle you decide to forgive me then I would be so thankful to you. It'll make my life easier, since I'll be able to live with myself," he said.

Something about his apologize made it sound sincere and that's what matters to me.

"Shehry, Ruhani and I are together. We are dating and I'm sure we'll end up married someday. Then what will you do?" I asked.

He was a bit suprised by that. I guess she didn't tell him.

"What would I do? If you two are happy together then so be it," he said.

"Sure?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Alright, there's one way I'll accept your apology. I want you to show up at the wedding, any event. Can be before the wedding, can be the actual wedding or the reception," I said.

"Fine," he said.

"I just need to make sure that you are seriously okay with this," I said.

"I'll be there. In fact, I'll also be at the engagement party," he said with a smile.

I wasn't even worried about his smile, because I knew it was true.

"But why all of a sudden?" I asked.

He told me what happen.

"Oh," I said.

"It's okay. I should have known better," he said.

"Wait," I said grabbing an old picture."This is her?"

He nodded.

"Damn! I'd love to help you get even with her!" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"My ex," I said.

"Oh! I don't know if I want to get back," he said.

"Trust me. I have something amazing planned," I said.

"I'm listening," he said and we planned it out.