4

---Ruhani's POV---

Several weeks later

"Where are we going?" I asked Shehry.

"Just out," he said.

"Okay," I said.

At least things between us are back to normal. School is officially done with and now I've applying for a job. I'm been so busy with interviews and the process of getting a job that I haven't had time to be with anyone. Thankfully, Shehry was understanding of everything and now we are back to that stage that we were at before anything happen.

We ended up going out for dinner at a really class restaurant. As soon as I walked in, I told myself that the bill will come out to a fortune and boy was I right!

I argued with him to let me pay it, but it wasn't letting me, so I changed my argument to let me pay my half at least and he did.

"Your so stubborn," he said.

"I know," I said and he laughed at that.

"I missed this. I missed us," he said.

"Same! I'm so sorry that I've gotten so busy but you know I have to get a job," I said.

"I know," he said. "Have you heard back from any?"

"No, not yet. I hope so though," I said.

"You will. I'm sure that you will," he said.

"Thank you," I said.

"It's okay. By the way are all the places you've applied around here?" He asked.

"A majority. There's like 1 or 2 out of the area and then there's 1 out of the state," I said.

"Oh. Will you take those jobs if you get into?" He asked.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. It depends on how much time I have to make my decision," I said.

"Makes sense," he said.

"It's really stressful," I said.

"I know, but I'm here for you and if you need to talk it out then feel free to talk to me," he said.

"Thanks, but I don't want to feel like I'm bothering you," I said.

"You won't be," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"Thanks," I said.