Sometime again?

Katherine wakes up, feeling everything pound

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Katherine wakes up, feeling everything pound. Her head, her heart. It felt as if she was going to puke.

She looks around trying to find out, exactly where she was.

She recognized it as Phoebes place and made a beeline straight towards the bathroom. As she gets rid of the regrets from the night before, someone comes behind her and holds her hair.

"Does this classify me as one of your girlfriends?"

Daniel asks in his soothing voice.

"Even better. You didn't encourage my drinking." Katherine breathes out.

She goes back to puking as Daniel tries to soothe her.

The two may not be very fond of the situation yet they wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.

-----

Days pass as Daniel and Katherine grew closer. While on set filming, Katherine would be right there watching him work.

Actually as she watched them all work she was quite fascinated with the whole show.

Watching it on tv was nice and what not but being there, she got to see the whole crew work. How hard they worked and how much they put into it.

She knew, she just couldn't give up the opportunity that was right in front of her.

So if indeed Julie were to call her back she knew her answer would be yes.

Without a doubt yes.