Yea?

You've been added to the group chat👑Queens👑 by 🐕WEREMUM🐕

👑Queens👑 by 🐕WEREMUM🐕

🐕WEREMUM🐕

KATHERINE MAY PETERS!

WHAT?

💁🏼Hottest Original💁🏼

WHEN ARE THE FIVE OF US GETTING DRINKS?

In a Month Babes💞

👯Twin👯

GUESS WHO I CAUGHT TRYING TO SNEAK IN MY TRAILER

☺️Daniel☺️

WHY THEM FIRST?

Im not even going to ask.

BECAUSE I
PROMISED IAN FIRST.

💕Leah💕

We're going shopping too?

Duh

💁🏼Hottest Original💁🏼

Duh

🐕WEREMUM🐕
Duh

👸🏽Witch Queen👸🏽
We are?

Hell yea.

Katherine looked up from her phone to see a very happy Paul running her way.
"Katy!" He cried out of excitement.  She laughed while running up to him and giving him a big hug. "Paula! I've missed you so much!"

"So how long do you plan on staying?"
He asks her.

"Oh a couple of days, then I'm going to back to Cali for a while.  Hopefully I'll be back again after I visit Daniel. "

His face lights up knowing how much he loves the two together. "How are things going with Daniel?"

She laughs "Ohh well,  we're getting drinks when I'm in town, and we've been talking quite a bit. I guess all those years of crushing on him paid off." She ends with a nervous chuckle.

He smiles while saying a quick see you later and going back to filming. Missing Daniel, Katherine decides to face time him. She goes and finds Paul's trailer, ready to have a little fun. Finally she does and pulls up her phone allowing him to be able to see "Stefan Salvatore"

She brings up his contact and calls him,
he answers right away allowing her to see his smiling face.

"Miss me too much?" He questions

Katherine laughs, while she shows herself entering Paul's trailer.

"Where are you?" She can hear the fear in his voice and a little disappointment.

"Oh, your boyfriends trailer."

He starts laughing, "oh yea? Mind leaving him a note for me?"

"Not at all!" She answers him.

"Okay say, Last night was fun, how about sometime again? From your lover. Then sign it D.G. And K.P if you want." He gives her a suggestive wink.

She laughs doing so.

"Oh hey, I gotta go. Sorry Katherine. I'll text you later?" He questions.

"Yea! Of course!" She answers, with a hint of disappointment.

As the two say goodbye, Katherine decides that maybe she can take a nap.

She flops down on the couch, slowly drifting off.

{Woah. I can't write third point of view. Yea I already knew that. Next post Instagram? Who knows.}