Chapter eight: "Not if I can help it!"

Wendy's (POV)

Robbie then came closer to me and Dipper, and I held Dipper closer to me. Robbie then frowned and spoke up to me.

"Wendy, drop the kid. This is business between me and him."

I took a second to think it over. After I was done, I didn't let Dipper go. Not by a long shot.

"No! I'll never let you hurt him again!"

He groaned and grabbed me. I let go of Dipper, and he threw me to the ground.

*THUD*

I landed on my head, and felt dizzy.
Once my vision cleared, I saw Robbie pick up Dipper. Dipper then woke up and screamed at the sight of Robbie.

"AHHHHHHH! LET ME GO!"

"I already did that! Now, I'm going to finish what I started!"

"YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"Huh?"

With that I punched Robbie in the face, making him drop Dipper. I then kicked him in the stomach, and he went down. I walked around him, and helped Dipper up. He was shaking, and grabbed me. He held me close to him, and whimpered. He was scared. I held him back, as Dipper's dad calls the cops. Dipper then started to cry in my arms. I held him closer to me, and didn't let go. At least not until the cops showed up 20 later, and took Robbie away. After Robbie was gone, we all gave a sigh of relief. I was glad that punk was gone. And I could tell by the look in Dipper's eyes, that he was glad too.

When everything was said, and done, Dipper grabbed me, and held me tighter and tighter. It was kinda hard for me to breathe. But I hugged him back, and left for the night.

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the short chapter guys, but the next one is gonna be the last chapter, so it's gonna be short too. Sorry guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment!