Untitled Part 2

He worked his way back up my body exploring each inch of my body until he got to my mouth. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled. He lowed his face so close to mine that our lips were almost touching. He licked my bottom lip. I couldn't stand the teasing, I wanted him so badly. He bit my lip and pulled it back and smiled. I looked into his deep red eyes.Before I could admirer his eyes anymore, our lips were interlocking. Our body's were connected. Our tongues touching. He moved his hand down my body.His soft tender hands. He stroked my hair with one hand and my pussy with the other. I was dripping wet. He could tell how badly I wanted him. He could sense the lust I felt towards him. He could feel the desperation I had for him to give me the ultimate pleasure. He accepted the request."Are you ready" He asked "YES!" i shouted. He smiled and held his hard big dick in his hand. I started drooling at the sight. He rubbed the thing I desired the most against my pussy once more teasing me. "please." I said hoping he would grant my wish. He looked at me and smiled. "yes mistress." He slowly put his huge hard dick inside. I moaned as he penetrated my tight wet pussy. As his huge dick finally was as deep as it could go he let"f...fuck your so tight". I smiled as I knew he was in pleasure. He bit his lip and pulled out. I moaned as his dick moved inside me. As soon as he left my body he trusted back into me but this time it was a lot harder and faster. I was in to much pleasure to explain. My body was in complete submission to Sebastian. My moans grew louder and louder as his thrusts got more violent. I was about to cum. I didn't  want to though. I was in so much pleasure and I didn't want that to end. I knew that Sebastian wasn't going to cum anytime. I decided to just cum and let him finish off. "I'm.....I'm gonna gonna.....cum!"and with one last moan I reached my max and orgasm-ed. Although I had cumed  that didn't stop him from carrying on. He kept on inserting himself into me. He started to moan. He was going to cum. He quickly pulled out of me and lifted me up onto my knees. He brought my head up to his dick and said " suck". I did as I was told. I wrapped my mouth around his huge dick that almost didn't fit in my mouth. I lowed my head over his dick. Whilst I moved my head up and down over his dick I move my tongue on the underside of his dick.It only took 10 seconds of this to please him. He started to thrust his hips into my mouth and even I knew that when they start thrusting it means that they are about to cum. He started moaning louder and louder  and finally he cumed into my small mouth. It was filling my mouth. his amazing juices had no where else to go but down my throat.I didn't mind, he tasted amazing. As more cum flowed out of him,I craved it more and more hoping that the cum would never stop being  pumped into my mouth. Unfortunately he moaned one last time and the cum had stopped.  I took my mouth of his dick and licked the last drops  of cum from the tip of his gigantic dick. "well done." I smiled at the fact that i had made him be in pleasure.