Drunk Pals

"FRY!" You whined. You wanted to hang out with your best friend Bender but your older brother was being overprotective. You were literally the only thing he would willingly take responsibility for. "No _____! You're not hanging out with Bender! I don't trust him!"

"But-"

"What if he leaves you on the street drunk! Or-"

"Lollipop."

"Okay you can go."

-----------------------------------------

"DArnitT BENDER!!!" Fry yelled as he came in while Carrying you. You giggled and started to slurr song lyrics from Moana (you watched the movie before getting stuck in the future)

"Y-your weeeeelllllcommmmmmmzzzzzza!" You sing. It was obvious you were drunk. Bender shrugged while holding the door open. "Ain't my fault she's an alcoholic!" He says.
   "She wasn't until she met you!" Fry grumbled. He usually wasn't one to get angry at Bender, but you were his sister!
   "Maybe you guys just, shouldn't be friends anymore." Fry snapped. You and Bender gasped. You magically sobered up and pushed Fry away from you.
   "But Fryyyyyy!" You and Bender whine. "No buts! I'm watching you two!" He says while walking backwards slowly, until he trips over a chair. He got up and kept walking backwards into the shadows. You and Bender heard a loud thump followed my Fry yelling "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHAIRS HERE?!"

"Oh your god. I guess we can't be best pals anymore." Bender says sadly. You sighed. It was quiet until Bender spoke up. "Wanna drink some more?"

You were silent.

"Sure."

________----------------