Jealousy 1

Bender and the ship have been dating for a few weeks, and it was starting to get on your nerves. Hell, you had a crush on the rude jackass of a robot since the first time you....well not met him, but had a full on conversation with him. "Oh Bender, you're such a gentlemen." Planet Express Ship said, giggling. "I know it, baby." Bender says, smiling. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "Just give a rest already you two! If you keep that going, I'm gonna barf on both of you!" you threat, crossing your arms and grumbling. Why were they back together anyways?! Planet Express tried to force Bender into um....yea. "Whoa, ______, what's up with you? You're acting a lot more bitchy than usual. Have you been taking notes from me?" he said the last part teasingly. "No Bender. I'm not. Just in a bad mood is all. " you said it a little rude like to be honest. When you guys got back from the delivery, you ran straight to your shared apartment with Fry, and Bender. You shared an apartment with them, they didn't follow you. But when you just ran out, it left the rest of the crew worried, and concerned.

-----------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You groaned, putting your head under your pillow. Dammit, now the crew, is gonna be asking you questions, all like 'what's wrong?' or 'why did you run out last night?'. You didn't want that to happen. You got up, and got dressed. "Morning _____!" Fry said cheerfully. "Morning Fry!" you said happily. "Morning _____." Bender said not taking his eyes, off if the porn magazine he was looking at. "Eh." you say, not paying attention. You took your jacket. "Wanna walk to work, together Fry?" you asked. Fry was like a brother to you. You and Fry were both frozen same year, same day, but different time.

"How come?" he asked. "So we could talk about that, 'thing' I told you about." you say. "What?" oh my god Fry is such an idiot. "Fry, I need to talk to you in private, for....Bender's surprise!" you lied. Bender gasped and clapped his metal hands. "Oooh! A surprise? For me? I wonder what it is! Maybe, it's one of those, fancy giant cigars, that have a diamond hidden inside! And inside the diamond, there's bubble gum! Or maybe..."

You and Fry sneaked out of the apartment, "Are you okay _______?" Fry asked. You sighed and shook your head. "No Fry. Bender and Planet Express Ship, are just.....so in love with eachother." You say. Fry put a hand on your shoulder. "Hey _______, dont sweat it. I'm pretty sure like Bender loves stealing, he loves you. He probably trying to make you jealous." You gave a sad smile, and hugged your best friend.
-----------------

Later on, everybody was sitting around the conference table. "________, are you okay? You left us worrying about you when you ran out last night. Even Bender was concerned." Leela says. You sighed. "It's nothing, I just..." but you stopped when you saw Bender talking all lovey dovey with Planet Express Ship. You slammed your fist.on the table. And then stood up.

"You guys wanna know what's bothering me?! Bender and Planet Express Ship!" Everyone gasped. Bender turned.around to look.at you. "Hey what the hell did we dovto you?!" He asked. You just groaned. "I LOVE YOU BENDER!" everyone gasped. "I ALWAYS HAVE! BUT THEN YOU AND PLANET EXPRESS SHIP GOT BACK TOGETHER! AND NOW I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME AT ALL!" Everyone was silent. Though Bender didn't know what to say. "I-I-"
"Oh honey, of course he doesn't love you." Planet Express Ship said. "Your not a robot, or a beautiful girl. I was just pretending to like you. But truth is, you got no class." You had tears brimming your eyes and ran away. Though you could hear Bender calling you. "_________! ___________!"