Okay....?

You guys were soooooo drunk. Stupid Bender decided to have a party celebrating your 26th birthday. And he brought nothing but alchohol You got thirsty so, you had no choice.

So here you guys are no talking about random.crap. "F-F-Fry! I-I love you man! You're like a brother to me!" You say, with your arm around his shoulder. He started giggling. "A-and you _-______, you're like a, a, .....um......" and then he past out."
Bender came up to you putting an arm around your waist. "Hey _____, why don't we get outta this dump? You're the only one here I actually enjoy being in the presence of. " He says.. You glared at him."I lllooovvv-uh this place! It's like a-a-uh.....what were we talking about again?"
"I don't know, I wasn't listening." He says, drinking his beer. You giggled putting your head on his metal shoulder. "This...this is why I like you Bender! Y-your a jackass robot! That has...fff-feel-feelings!" You slurr.
Bender spit out his beer. "I don't have feelings!" He yells glaring at you. You giggled again, taking another swig of your beer. "See?! You say you don't have feelings but....but you get angry! And...and sad. So you do havvve feelings!"
"So?!" Bender snaps crossing his arms. You burst out laughing standing up. "See! Oh my god! This is why I like you! No... I lllloooooovvvvvve YOOOOOOOU-UH!" You say passing out.

-----------------------------------

"Crap...my head!" Leela groaned sitting up. Everybody else groaned getting up. "What the hell happened?" You groaned.
"You admitted you love me, and past out." Bender says like it was nothing. You narrowed your eyes at him, before finally remembering last night's events. "Crap! I did tell you didn't I! Well, it's okay, I know you don't return the feelings. So-"
"I love you to." Bender says cutting you, off smoking his ciggar. "I-w-what?!" You say confused getting up. "Yea, I love you to ____. Which is suprisingly possible."
"Really?!"
"Yea. Me and you are going on a date tonight at 8:01 pm sharp! Meet me here."
"Um...I live with you and Fry though."
"And?.
"Nevermind. I'll meet you here then."
"Oh, and don't forget, make sure you don't got any aluminum on ya. Some dude named crazy Joe loves that stuff." And with that he just walks out of the room. "Uh...okay?" You say getting up.
"I need a beer."