Faunus's, Pack

=-=-=-=Levi's P.O.V-=-=-=-=

I was walking down the mess hall when I saw a group of men surrounding (y/n), I hid behind a corner and listened in, Into their conversation, "The hell you want Chalice?" I heard that familiar voice known as (y/n). "We want you (y/n)." I'm guessing the person (y/n) was talking to said that, the name was Chalice? "Why?" (Y/n) asked I could just feel that stoic face of hers, "Because, Little Morte still loves you dearly, and he wants to get back together." The voice that sounded like a woman's voice said, I looked behind the wall to see (y/n) glaring daggers into the girls soul, while her face kept a stoic pose, "We never were 'together'. If you mean me coming back to the 'squad'..then no." She said walking off but two people popped out from behind the wall, (y/n) growled and her ears twitched, she looked over her shoulder and saw me, her eyes widened and she shoot me a glare meaning hide, I nodded and hide behind the wall still listening to their conversation, "Hello (y/n)." An evil voice said, "Hello Shade. I'm guessing your little brothers with you?" The evil voice snickered darkly at (y/n)'s comment, "You mean my little brother that has an obsession with you? My little perverted brother? Then yes he is." The dark voice known as Shade said, "Hehe, HI my little kitten." A high but low voice said, in a husky tone asked if the bitch just woke up, "Screw off Apollyon. What the fuck do you want you fucking inu bitch." (Y/n) said-- Wait inu...as in a dog person? I peeked my head around the corner and saw a tall man with red hair and light green eyes, his height was about 6'8, and I'm guessing his brother, the older one with light green hair and red eyes, twins? Anyways his height was 6'9. While the girl; Chalice; who had long white hair and almost back eyes, who's height was about 5'12. Why are they all so fucking tall? "C'mon my little kitty, we're both faunus right? We're meant for each other, and said as (y/n) just stood there head straight eyes looking up at the tall man with her hands crossed behind her back, she reached in her boot and pulled out a ball, the dude's; Apollyon; eyes widened and his tounge hung out of his mouth and his dog tail was swaying from side the side really fast as it stood up on excitement, she threw the ball down the hall and out the opened door, "Just two more faunus's now." She said and looked back at the two who looked like normal people? The girl laughed and pulled her beanie off revealing her fox ears, the boy with light green hair pulled off his mask to make wolf ears appear, "Its simple, we need a cat faunus, you left us, we have a dog, Fox and Wolf, we need you (y/n), we need you..." The girl pleaded, (y/n)'s eyes widened and she blocked something, I gasped quietly, and saw she caught a knife with the two of her fingers, she sighed and walked towards the closet, she turned around only to be pinned to the wall by knifes, her 4'8 body off the ground, the wolf faunus walked up to her as she kept her stoic face, his claws came out and put his lips dangerously close to her earlobe, he put his index finger with that had a sharp claw on it on her cheek, cutting her skin, blood trickling down her slim face as her ears twitched in annoyance and tail patted the wall, she looked up and kicked the dude where the light don't shine, he grunted and started rolling on the ground whimpering, she took all twelve knifes the the wall and looked at her torn clothes as blood dripped on the floor from her cheek, under her eye, she sighed and looked up at the fox who stood wide eyed, she kicked the wolf in the side making him roll towards the fox, she picked him up and ran out the door, I tan towards (y/n) as the door shut, I hugged her and didn't let go, she patted my back and sighed, I pulled away from her and asked if the was okay, and she just responded with a simple 'yes'.

(Time skip brought to you by Levi secretly wearing some thick eyeliner.)

I was in the library reading up on some facts about titans and their genitals, that don't exist, I remember explaining to Hanji the first few days I got here about titans and their bodys. I smiled at the thought but continued reading, I finished the book and pushed myself up, I heard a big thump over in the corner so I ran towards it and saw...
.
.
.
To be continued..
.
.
.

P.s, shout out to NepetaVantas33 for all the support, go follow her and until next time Bros, peace!